Timelapse will drop every time
616 3 2020-4-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Jamesmakesdrink
lvl.1

Netherlands

Hi,

I am using the osmo mobile 3 and have a Samsung S9 plus and evey single time I try to do a timelapse it just stops. Usually the screen will go black, then go to the app home screen then reopen the camera all on its own but nothing ever saves when it drops.

Ive tried changing the intervals, length, resolution and reset the bluetooth several times. Any more suggestions?

Thanks,
James
2020-4-22
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi James, we apologize to read the trouble with Timelapse, may we verify your DJI Mimo and firmware version? Did you try to re-install the APP? Please backup the important footage before the re-installation and let us know if it helps.
2020-4-22
Use props
Jamesmakesdrink
lvl.1

Netherlands

DJI Mindy Posted at 4-22 22:15
Hi James, we apologize to read the trouble with Timelapse, may we verify your DJI Mimo and firmware version? Did you try to re-install the APP? Please backup the important footage before the re-installation and let us know if it helps.

Hi,

I guess im using the latest firmware because there is no prompt to update it. I also tried reinstalling the app and that didnt work either. What else could you suggest?

Thanks,
James
2020-4-23
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Jamesmakesdrink Posted at 4-23 07:22
Hi,

I guess im using the latest firmware because there is no prompt to update it. I also tried reinstalling the app and that didnt work either. What else could you suggest?

Any chance have a test with another phone? If not, please provide us the details and we will forward to our engineers for further analysis.
APP version
Firmware version
Android version
A short video of the issue
2020-4-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules