Mavic AIR Battery issue and support
627 3 2020-4-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_jplx7u1ibQhe
lvl.1
United States

Hello, not complaining about the support team member but here is my situation. I bought battery from Amazon at date X and amazon delivered the battery at date Y so there is a gap betweeen the time I had the battery in my hand vs the date when I placed order. It just co-incent that the battery got issue when a few days into 6 month were left (few days with respect to the Date I received the product in hand that Date Y) , I reached out to the support and I am being told,  it is out of warranty and I said how then I am being told that the warranty was started at date "X" it-self? meaning the product is not even in my nand and I am it is in warranty? how come?
2020-4-22
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi there, we apologize to know your battery was not warrantied, per DJI after-sales policy, the warranty period for a product starts on the day such product is delivered. We will escalate your concern to the appropriate team for further follow-up, please wait for later email update, thank you.
2020-4-22
Use props
djiuser_4aEetuM0pMTw
New

Australia

Today I opened my brand new Mavic pro platinum combo. One of the batteries will not charge. One light blinks about 15 times then stops. After a short time it repeats this. The other 2 batteries have charged ok, and the control unit. Please help
2020-4-23
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

djiuser_4aEetuM0pMTw Posted at 4-23 00:32
Today I opened my brand new Mavic pro platinum combo. One of the batteries will not charge. One light blinks about 15 times then stops. After a short time it repeats this. The other 2 batteries have charged ok, and the control unit. Please help

Hi there, sorry for the trouble with the battery, please charge the battery for over one hour, if it is still not charged at all, we recommend to send in for the evaluation, please star a ticket here: https://repair.dji.com/repair/index?site=brandsite&from=nav
2020-4-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules