o(^-^)o
battlelolo
lvl.1
Singapore

Hello please help below issues.
Model:
DJI Mavic Pro

Issue 1)
I cannot take pictures/video. I can connect my mobile to my drone, but I cannot click button to take pic/video. [Pic 01]

Issue 2)

Last year, I had same issues 1), I was able to self-fix it by updating firmware. So I tried to do follow same step.
However this time, I cannot update firmware. It keeps showing error messages. [Pic 02] [Pic 03] -- undefined 0x020104
Even when I try to downgrade the firmware, same fail issue. [Pic 04]

Laptop:
Macbook Air
MAC OS Catalina Ver 10.15.4

Firmware update with DJI Assistant 2

Thanks for help in advance.

Pic 01

Pic 01

Pic 02

Pic 02

Pic 03

Pic 03

Pic 04

Pic 04
2020-4-23
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi there, could you please help to confirm the current firmware of your drone? The solution varies from different firmware version of your drone.  
2020-4-24
Use props
battlelolo
lvl.1
Singapore

DJI Thor Posted at 4-24 03:35
Hi there, could you please help to confirm the current firmware of your drone? The solution varies from different firmware version of your drone.

it is
V01.04.0400

thanks
2020-4-24
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

Thank you for your prompt response. You may need to send it in for repair if trying to restart the drone and reupdate multiple times didn't help.
2020-4-24
Use props
battlelolo
lvl.1
Singapore

DJI Thor Posted at 4-24 04:25
Thank you for your prompt response. You may need to send it in for repair if trying to restart the drone and reupdate multiple times didn't help.

Hello, May I know if there's any place for repair in Singapore? (If possible, I would like to know if there's any cost...)

Thank you.
2020-4-24
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

battlelolo Posted at 4-24 04:27
Hello, May I know if there's any place for repair in Singapore? (If possible, I would like to know if there's any cost...)

Thank you.

Repair costs will be based on the damage assessment. There are some recommended repair centers in Singapore, you may contact them for the related info. https://www.dji.com/service/repair/centers?from=dji_repair
2020-4-24
Use props
battlelolo
lvl.1
Singapore

DJI Thor Posted at 4-24 18:06
Repair costs will be based on the damage assessment. There are some recommended repair centers in Singapore, you may contact them for the related info. https://www.dji.com/service/repair/centers?from=dji_repair

Thank you.
2020-4-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules