DJI Care Refresh replacement not Available in Canada?
2357 1 2020-4-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fanscf5dd297
lvl.1
Flight distance : 70180 ft
Canada

Can anyone give me an idea how to get my damaged Mavic Mini replaced? I have DJI Care Refresh warranty and the webiste says this is currently not available in Canada. I tried to access the Amercian site which is the only one "operational" but I can't input a Canadian return address? I can pay to have it repaired in Canada but it's $120 CAN, verses the $49 fee through DJI?
I know it's COVID related but is there any recourse for Canadian DJI owners in my situation? I could have it shipped to a friends in New Jersey and forwarded home but I am worried about the extra freight and possible taxes and the potential for mix ups??
If I repair it will DJI reinburse me (lol) or give me a credit, extrend my Care Refresh plan? I use it for work so I really need to have it fixed/replaced? Would DJI cover the repair cost since it's one their authorized repair centers?

Any info greatly appreciated!

It's a pretty clean break. I would loved to glue it myself but I don't want to invalidate my warranty and pretty sure the glue wouldn't manage the stress!

Thanks James
2020-4-23
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi James, I'm sorry to hear about the difficulties that you encountered. You have misunderstood that the DJI Care Refresh is not available in Canada, actually, it is the ONLINE REPAIR REQUEST service not available in Canada at present.

You are recommended to contact our support team via http://www.dji.com/support to open a case and then send it in for service, your DJI care refresh is valid to be used.

Hope this helps. Thank you.

2020-4-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules