P4 MULTISPECTRAL Release Notes (04/27/2020)
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DJI Support
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft
Hong Kong

Overview
  • Date: 2020.04.27
  • Aircraft Firmware: v00.00.0135
  • Remote Controller Firmware: v00.00.0135
  • DJI GS Pro App: v2.0.11
  • DJI Assistant 2 For Phantom: v2.0.8
  • DJI Terra: v2.2.0

What's New?
  • Added support for A-GPS (Assisted-GPS)* to improve the positioning speed and stability of GPS. (Internet access is required.)
  • Fixed the rare issue where the GPS coordinates of the photos were null.
  • Fixed the rare issue where the motors were locked when the aircraft was connected to the D-RTK 2 Mobile Station.
  • Fixed the lack of notification in the app when toggling the flight mode switch back and forth to start the compass calibration process.

* V2.0.11 or later of DJI GS Pro is required. Pay attention to DJI GS Pro version updates.

Notes
  • The aircraft cannot be downgraded to v00.00.0130 after this firmware update.
  • After updating the remote controller with this firmware version, the remote controller can only be used with the P4 Multispectral aircraft.
  • Make sure that the firmware for the aircraft and remote controller is up-to-date and the firmware for the D-RTK 2 Mobile Station is v02.01.0012. Otherwise, they will not work together.
  • Using this firmware with a version of DJI Terra older than v1.2.0. is not recommended, as some functions will not work properly.

2020-4-26
Use props
fans4b4514ff
lvl.2

Iran

Hi everybody
I upgradeed both drone and remote to the latest version but there is still linking problem .
I don't know what to do.
Please help me.
DJI please give me a sulotion.
2020-4-30
Use props
djiuser_Hc8xGPn7Q0Me
lvl.2
Flight distance : 673858 ft
  • >>>
United States

This post has been here for almost a week....
2020-5-5
Use props
djiuser_Hc8xGPn7Q0Me
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

.....And is concerning to me as a customer.

I have also been pondering investing in the P4P Multispectral but am not sure due to all of these bugs I am reading about.  
2020-5-5
Use props
djiuser_Hc8xGPn7Q0Me
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

djiuser_Hc8xGPn7Q0Me Posted at 5-5 03:01
This post has been here for almost a week....

I was referring to the post above mine.
2020-5-5
Use props
fans986d0d29
New

Philippines

Hello. I am having problem when I press "Start to Fly". It immediately says Mission Stop even though all parameters were in green color (Meaning all are good). But it always resulting to Unknown Error (Code 139). Please Help!!!
2020-5-29
Use props
fans986d0d29
New

Philippines

fans986d0d29 Posted at 5-29 00:37
Hello. I am having problem when I press "Start to Fly". It immediately says Mission Stop even though all parameters were in green color (Meaning all are good). But it always resulting to Unknown Error (Code 139). Please Help!!!

Note that I did not use the D-RTK2 since when I link them to my aircraft. It shows no connection even when in open field
2020-5-29
Use props
fans986d0d29
New

Philippines

fans986d0d29 Posted at 5-29 00:37

2020-5-29
Use props
Korokota
lvl.1

Spain

Gentlemen, you are DJI not a factory of 4 friends,
Aren't you going to bother giving an answer?
It is incredible that we have no response from DJI, our money has cost us its fantastic drone and we have no response to update a firmware that is useless.
Reply now !!! it is your obligation.
2020-6-10
Use props
Korokota
lvl.1

Spain

¿Siguen existiendo problemas de vinculación?
2020-6-12
Use props
RHenriques
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1014872 ft
Portugal

Korokota Posted at 2020-6-12 04:12
¿Siguen existiendo problemas de vinculación?

This issue happened to me and it's related with a faulty geozones upload to the P4RTK. I've emailed the DJi support via the support webpage, they contacted me and sent me a modified DJi Pilot application for android that uploaded another version of the geozones and everything got solved. After I've upgraded to the newest version of the application and things got normal again.
2021-3-24
Use props
fans16e6d74b
lvl.1

Nigeria

RHenriques Posted at 3-24 09:20
This issue happened to me and it's related with a faulty geozones upload to the P4RTK. I've emailed the DJi support via the support webpage, they contacted me and sent me a modified DJi Pilot application for android that uploaded another version of the geozones and everything got solved. After I've upgraded to the newest version of the application and things got normal again.

Please, i have emailed dji support but i am yet to get a response, pls can you share me the modified android app, maybe it will solve my issue too, my email is mighty.com95@gmail.com
I really need to get this thing done asap, Thanks in advance
2021-4-3
Use props
TRONIX
lvl.1
Flight distance : 10791227 ft

Paraguay

Support asks to send the unit for "further diagnostics and repair" from South America to China, Luckily should get my unit back in a year or so.

Absolutely no. That unit has 0 hours of flight. A 5K piece of equipment shouldn't have been shipped with errors.

Shame on you DJI.
2021-4-19
Use props
Yellow Rose
lvl.1

United States

TRONIX Posted at 4-19 12:00
Support asks to send the unit for "further diagnostics and repair" from South America to China, Luckily should get my unit back in a year or so.

[view_image]

Where is this screen shot taken from? Is this on the PPK controller?  Or an app?
2021-6-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules