2262 3 2020-4-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Elio Migni
lvl.2
Flight distance : 6085988 ft
Italy

Hello to everyone,
i've bought a phantom 4 pro v2.0 three months ago and from the first flight, after calibrating IMU, compass and gimbal, the camera isn't alignment with yaw but has many degrees of deviation as in picture.
Does anybody has suggest to solve this issue?

camera yaw alignment

camera yaw alignment
2020-4-27
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Elio Migni, we apologize for the difficulties with the gimbal, it is recommended to place the drone upright and then perform the gimbal calibration again. There is also Adjust Gimbal under Gimbal Settings, please try to adjust the yaw to see if it helps. tilt the gimbal.png
2020-4-27
Use props
Quasimodo71
lvl.2
Flight distance : 6085988 ft
Italy

DJI Mindy Posted at 4-27 20:03
Hi Elio Migni, we apologize for the difficulties with the gimbal, it is recommended to place the drone upright and then perform the gimbal calibration again. There is also Adjust Gimbal under Gimbal Settings, please try to adjust the yaw to see if it helps.[view_image]

Thanks for suggest! I solved with Adjust Gimbal Yaw function, because when i was performing a gimbal auto calibration with drone in upright position the dji go 4 app has been got me an error and message "Gimbal calibration failed"
2020-4-28
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Quasimodo71 Posted at 4-28 01:01
Thanks for suggest! I solved with Adjust Gimbal Yaw function, because when i was performing a gimbal auto calibration with drone in upright position the dji go 4 app has been got me an error and message "Gimbal calibration failed"

Glad to know I could help, hope you have a good time on flying and stay safe as well.
2020-4-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules