Gimbal Controls / Camera Feed Not Working
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Colbyashi
lvl.1
United States

Hello, recently my Phantom 3 Pro started having problems. The main issue is I can no longer tilt or control the camera gimbal at all. When I try to use the tilt wheel on the front-left of the RC or slide my finger on my mobile device in the DJI GO app, nothing happens. I know the gimbal itself is functioning, because every time I turn on the drone, the gimbal tilts and rolls around as it initializes. I just can't control it anymore once it turns on and warms up.

The second issue I'm having is the video feed won't reliably connect anymore either. The HUD for the DJI GO app shows up fine after I connect to the camera in the app, but the live video feed itself is just fullscreen solid gray. All the camera settings on the right side of the app are also grayed out (i.e. the toggle between film and still shots, ISO, shutter, etc.). I found that when I turn on the drone, and activate the motors without the props on, sometimes the feed connects, but not consistently. I also found the video feed connected once when I left my drone on for about 10 minutes without changing any settings or activating the motors or anything. It may be worth mentioning that the GPS map in the bottom left of the app is no longer showing up either. Not sure if it's because all of my testing has been done indoors or if it's related to these other problems.

I'm at my wits end because everything was working totally fine about a month or two ago. The ONLY work I've done on the drone since it was functioning properly was opening up the RC to disconnect the battery cable to drain the controller of whatever battery was left, because the RC randomly stopped turning on when I hit the power button. Other than that, the drone and all of its components has been resting safely in the case since it was last working correctly.

Any help at all would be greatly appreciated. I'm hoping it's nothing serious. I've already had to sink more money into this drone for repairs than I ever wanted to. I just want it to work. Thanks!
2020-4-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules