Error Code 115
1556 2 2020-4-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
readyontheright
lvl.1
Flight distance : 64029 ft
United States

I can't seem to find this error code listed anywhere in forums, or on anyother site or youtube, so if for some reason you have seen it elsewhere, please direct me where to find it, and I apologize in advance if this is a duplicate.

Last week I went out to fly my Mavic 2 Dual Enterprise. As I was about to take off, it required me to do an update before it would take off. I performed the update, restarted the controller and the drone, and it then displayed Error Code 115, Unit Locked, Contact DJI Support.

I then hooked up both the Mavic and the controller to my PC > DJI Assistant, and downgraded the firmware update to the previous versions, and attmpted to fly after that. Still Error Code 115 came up locking out flight.

I then upgrade to the current firmware updates on both, and attmpted to fly again. Still Error Code 115.

Anyone experience this before? I have removed the memory card, reformated the internal memory, recalibrated the IMU, rebinded the controller to the drone, etc... and still can't get it to work. I have contacted DJI customer service via web chat, and was directed to call them, at which time it directed me back to webchat or emailing them. Each format of contact I attempt with them simply redirects me to one of the other formats becuase of COVID shutdowns, and/ or that I am using an Enterprise system and they cannot help me on web chat.

Is there a way to factory reset this unit? I cannot find it in the app or on DJI Assistant like in my other drones. Any help would be greatly apprecaited!

Thanks!
2020-4-29
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Sorry for the trouble. With this error, you may need to send the drone back for service. Please fill out the online repair request on our official web and then send it back. Here is the link: https://repair.dji.com/repair/index?site=brandsite&from=nav
We will do our best to help this out.
2020-4-30
Use props
readyontheright
lvl.1
Flight distance : 64029 ft
United States

DJI Thor Posted at 4-30 05:17
Sorry for the trouble. With this error, you may need to send the drone back for service. Please fill out the online repair request on our official web and then send it back. Here is the link: https://repair.dji.com/repair/index?site=brandsite&from=nav
We will do our best to help this out.

OK great, thanks!
2020-4-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules