Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI Fly app - HOW to change the login account within the app?
10041 4 2020-5-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
PhasedSpaces
Second Officer
Flight distance : 185463 ft
United Kingdom

Hi,
As the title says, how can i change the login account within the DJI FLY app on my tablet ?

Actually ---  Apologies...  Disregard,  i think i've found it.
Many thanks.
2020-5-2
Use props
Seanmcfc
lvl.1
Flight distance : 2713 ft
United Kingdom

How lol, I can't find how to change it, thanks
2020-5-3
Use props
PhasedSpaces
Second Officer
Flight distance : 185463 ft
United Kingdom

Seanmcfc Posted at 5-3 00:13
How lol, I can't find how to change it, thanks

On the home page of the app,   tap where is says 'profile'...   
But once in,  hidden off the bottom of the left pane ... scroll down and you'll see in 'red'  'log out'

:-)
2020-5-3
Use props
Kanjani
lvl.1
Flight distance : 29012 ft
United States

I need to change my account email address also! I haven't figured out how to do it. Have you discovered how to do this?!
2020-5-3
Use props
Jay241
lvl.1
Flight distance : 95233 ft
United States

Kanjani Posted at 5-3 17:18
I need to change my account email address also! I haven't figured out how to do it. Have you discovered how to do this?!

I was looking at that today and it seems you can not change your email in your DJI account. However, from what I read, it seems that you register a new email and logout of DJI and login with that new email and you'll be able to use the drone. Not sure if you loose your email due to selling your domain, if someone can request to reset the password and control it. They should just do something that are able to change your email in the account, most of the companies out there allow it.
2020-10-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules