Need WIFI remote to start and stop multiple cams.
498 4 2020-5-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
snorkel
lvl.4
Flight distance : 452592 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI,
We really need a simple WIFI or bluetooth remote that can control more than one camera.
My situation is I have two cams one on the font and one on the rear of my Kayak.   I have to start one then walk to the front of the boat and turn on the other.
This results in the front or the back being off a few seconds.  Non a huge issue but it would be nice to be able to start and stop recordings on two or more cams at the same time.

Maybe you guys could have a 3rd party do a remote like you did with the mic adapter?

2020-5-4
Use props
Woe
Captain
Flight distance : 4129268 ft
  • >>>
United States

Have you tried the voice command? It works pretty good on the OA
2020-5-5
Use props
snorkel
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Woe Posted at 5-5 06:11
Have you tried the voice command? It works pretty good on the OA

It works OK when it's not windy out on the water.
even if they could get the MIMO app to control two cams that would be OK.
But a small wristwatch type remote that could start and stop recording on two cams would be the best.
2020-5-5
Use props
alloffroad
lvl.3
Flight distance : 6339409 ft
  • >>>
Australia

I definitely concur I film driving technical obstacles in a 4wd with 2 or 3 angles cant use Osmo Action but need to use the ...ty GoPro because with Osmo I can control more then 1 camera
2020-5-9
Use props
snorkel
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Even a smart phone app that could control two or more cams would work for me.  but a small wrist watch type remote control would be ideal.
DJI, is there a remote protocol spec you could publish for this so at least 3rd parties could make a remote control?
2020-5-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules