dji said dont know when mavic air 2 will get to you
1422 7 2020-5-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Elfman
lvl.4
Flight distance : 151716 ft
United Kingdom

So i spoke to customer service today as i wanted to hand over £949 to them to buy a DJI Mavic Air 2 and asked when i would receive the drone and was told about 17 day maybe. hhmm maybe.... so i said before i havnd over nearly £1000 i would atleast like to know a delivery date and again was told maybe 17 days (working days) as would need to go through customs etc.
But i was told by another DJI cCustomer Service that they would have UK Stock and would be with me a day after i paid! the reason i asked again was to confirm delivery before i handed over all that money. So not happy with the answers i got i will not be buying it and was so excited to get 1.

I understand that its a new product etc but again would like a date for all that money. and getting 2 so diffrent times has not filled me with confidence.

It would be nice if a DJI Rep would contact me with some solid infomation.

i really really want 1 but hhmmmmm.

Thank You all for your time.

2020-5-6
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Elfman, we appreciate your support to Mavic Air 2, the estimated delivery time of Mavic Air 2 Fly More Combo is 12-17 working days after payment confirmation currently on DJI Online Store. The new product still hasn't started the shipment, but we will process it as soon as possible.
May we verify where did you get 'would be with me a day after I paid'? Is it from the reseller or official DJI customer service?
2020-5-6
Use props
Elfman
lvl.4
United Kingdom

DJI Mindy Posted at 5-6 20:05
Hi Elfman, we appreciate your support to Mavic Air 2, the estimated delivery time of Mavic Air 2 Fly More Combo is 12-17 working days after payment confirmation currently on DJI Online Store. The new product still hasn't started the shipment, but we will process it as soon as possible.
May we verify where did you get 'would be with me a day after I paid'? Is it from the reseller or official DJI customer service?

DJI Customer Service (i used the chat now button on the dji website)
2020-5-7
Use props
Elfman
lvl.4
United Kingdom

DJI Mindy Posted at 5-6 20:05
Hi Elfman, we appreciate your support to Mavic Air 2, the estimated delivery time of Mavic Air 2 Fly More Combo is 12-17 working days after payment confirmation currently on DJI Online Store. The new product still hasn't started the shipment, but we will process it as soon as possible.

very strange you have the Mavic Air & The Inspire but only flown 7 feet? lol
2020-5-7
Use props
Vlas
First Officer
Flight distance : 1398100 ft
  • >>>
United States

The Air 2 will probably be worth the wait.
2020-5-7
Use props
Elfman
lvl.4
United Kingdom

i want 1 dont get me wrong but not willing to hand over £1000 and not know when! its alot of money to go on a dont know when.
2020-5-7
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Elfman Posted at 5-7 03:08
very strange you have the Mavic Air & The Inspire but only flown 7 feet? lol

Well I usually fly with the drone with my personal account, thanks for your attention.
Did you contact the online chat with the same Forum account? We understand your concern, you could refer to the estimated time on our website, or if you are still concerned, you could also contact the local resellers to pre-order: https://www.dji.com/uk/where-to- ... ite&from=footer
2020-5-7
Use props
Elfman
lvl.4
United Kingdom

oh ok np i was just told it gets registered to your account and thats it my bad and the estimated time i was also told about when using the checkout does not exist and does not say when or estimated delivery.
i have contacted a few of your resellers like jessops and a few others and been told the same that none of them know when they have no idea. also currys milton keynes 1 of your resellers just says comming soon. i really really want 1 but want to know where my money will be lol
2020-5-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules