1841 23 2020-5-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Michele990
Second Officer
Flight distance : 17982 ft
  • >>>
Italy

How do you think? Video is in Italian Language with English Sub!

2020-5-10
Use props
fans1cafe718
lvl.4
Flight distance : 230 ft
Canada

Buongiorno Michele...si, il mini è un po caro...ma, però...il suo peso, in oltre, e molto attrattivo.

...fimi mini...si, ma...il gimbal fa schifo...no?

2020-5-10
Use props
flyRaoul
lvl.2
Flight distance : 26978 ft
Germany

Don't understand a word + don't feel like reading subtitles BUT from the title, I gotta say it's the opposite for me. More underrated than overrated..
2020-5-10
Use props
Woe
Captain
Flight distance : 4129268 ft
  • >>>
United States

I don't own a mini but an interesting video.
2020-5-10
Use props
djiuser_ZutghNDTLB2U
lvl.3
Flight distance : 235768 ft
Germany

I personally wouldn't rely on the Mini for professional use. However I think if the conditions are right, the Mini can successfully be used for professional work. I'd consider it as a backup.
2020-5-10
Use props
Zen Fly
lvl.3
Flight distance : 981 ft
Romania

flyRaoul Posted at 5-10 05:51
Don't understand a word + don't feel like reading subtitles BUT from the title, I gotta say it's the opposite for me. More underrated than overrated..

Totally agree. It seems he didn't get the purpose of this model.
2020-5-10
Use props
Tridiver
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4459344 ft
  • >>>
United States

It's a sweet little drone that has it's uses and limitations!!
2020-5-10
Use props
m80116
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3264131 ft
Italy

MM is not overrated or underrated but it's very FAIRLY PRICED compared to the industry average of both consumer cameras and other drone manufacturers (you get a lot for your money, especially in the Fly More combo, even in sheer materials alone). And the consumer camera-drone is a stronghold of DJI, thus it is THE ONLY company operating in the segment (mini camera drone) on a global scale and level of quality and engineering.
When one compares the firepower of DJI in their own field they must be truly pit against monstrous conglomerates and multinational corporations like Canon, Samsung, Sony, Apple, companies that can decide what to do, how to do, when to do... and make it happen at the highest level of quality and engineering, worldwide.

DJI has a little bit more challenge in the Pro series and far more in the Industry range. DJI is the first and only company in the world that has successfully proven to design and produce a worldwide mini camera drone while attaining the under 250 gr weight (most intl. regulation) constraint with such a high level of quality and integration that only top brands can attain.

2020-5-10
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 10017858 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

m80116 Posted at 5-10 13:40
MM is not underrated but it's very FAIRLY PRICED compared to the industry average of both consumer cameras and other drone manufacturers (you get a lot for your money, especially in the Fly More combo, even in sheer materials alone). And the private camera-drone is a stronghold of DJI, thus it is THE ONLY company operating in the segment (mini camera drone) on a global scale and level of quality and engineering.
When one compares the firepower of DJI in their own field they must be truly pit against monstrous conglomerates and multinational corporations like Canon, Samsung, Sony, Apple, companies that can decide what to do, how to do, when to do... and make it happen at the highest level of quality and engineering, worldwide.

There are many mini camera drones out there they call them toy drones and mini stands along with them.

Dji make some of the most expensive cameras money can buy cameras that are considered to be the best in the world and are a lot higher quality than Nikon cannon etc. Hassleblad cameras are the holy grail among photographers. So they’re playing with all the big boys now....
2020-5-10
Use props
WrongWay Feldman
lvl.4
Flight distance : 19885 ft
United States

I couldn't be happier with mine. I'm still waiting for the trees and the grass to get green again so I can get some nice landscape stuff here in Michigan. It's easy to fly, does what it was advertised to do, and I'm happy with the video and still quality of the camera.

I skipped through the video but it was 9 minutes and it never demonstrated the drone. So I'm not sure I need to watch a video of a guy talking to explain to me why he doesn't like the Mini.
2020-5-10
Use props
Occams Razor
Second Officer
Flight distance : 537464 ft
United States

A drone's rating is very specific to each individual's drone requirements and financial position.  There is no one rating that will apply to all users.  For me personally, the Mini is a great value at its price point for what you get.  I also have a MP2 and I feel the same about that drone.
2020-5-10
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Mavic Mini fort the price is superb.  probably unbeatable in value,  but its not sold for pro use.
2020-5-11
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

It does what it is supposed to do I guess.
Good price,
Nice weight,
Nice size,
Decent quality.
2020-5-12
Use props
Ingo Sundowner
Second Officer
Flight distance : 914012 ft
United Kingdom

Montfrooij Posted at 5-12 00:59
Good price,
Nice weight,
My words exactly, couldnt be happier!!
2020-5-12
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
  • >>>
Netherlands

Ingo Sundowner Posted at 5-12 04:48
My words exactly, couldnt be happier!!

I can imagine!
2020-5-12
Use props
Ralle
Second Officer
Flight distance : 11289 ft
Finland

Montfrooij Posted at 5-12 00:59
Good price,
Nice weight,

2020-5-12
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
  • >>>
Netherlands

2020-5-12
Use props
Crummett
lvl.3
Flight distance : 36929 ft
United Kingdom

So far opinions tend to be either

Bought it as a beginner drone as it’s intended - love it

Bought it knowing it’s a beginner drone but want to use it professionally - dislike its

Bought it knowing what features it has - complain it lacks features it never claimed to have

2020-5-12
Use props
m80116
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3264131 ft
Italy

There has been a bit of a let down because of the initial lack of some manual features that are usually EVER present in the consumer camera world, like white balance and shutter speed.

Then there's the lack of active tracking: other basic DJI drones of the past had it and there's no reason other than a commercial one that MM could not have it. Perhaps it will be introduced through the window once the SDK will be released... but with no official date yet it isn't exactly something one could rely upon.
2020-5-12
Use props
GregT.
lvl.3
Flight distance : 445971 ft
Netherlands

Besides Active Track and Spotlight this drone has everything a vlogger and traveller needs.

IMHO - DJI is actually targeting the wrong audience with this drone - I think it is more frequently bought by amateur and prosumer drone flyers than it is by starters and occasional drone flyers.
Hence the many request for active track, waypoints, spotlight, RAW support and a flat video profile. Those are not features used by any occasional flyer.

If those things would be brought in a 'Mini Pro' or via paid firmware update I would buy it instantly. Of course I would love to have these options for free, but for me they don't need to be free if DJI thinks it would sit the sales of the AIR 2 in its way.
2020-5-13
Use props
MBender
lvl.2
Flight distance : 807116 ft
Poland

The Mini is absolutely great for personal use. Heck, it CAN work for certain professional uses under certain conditions, but this is NOT a "pro" drone. If you need a drone for work, then you should probably look elsewhere. That said, the low weight and form-factor were the things that made me buy this drone. I do wish DJI released an update and enabled active tracking, since it's clearly blocked by them, but I bought the drone fully aware these feature are missing.
2020-5-13
Use props
PhasedSpaces
lvl.4
Flight distance : 185463 ft
United Kingdom

Attention seeking video. The Mini is Spot On!
2020-5-13
Use props
GaryDoug
First Officer
Flight distance : 1264639 ft
  • >>>
United States

I am not unhappy with mine. Actually, being a first time drone user, I am very impressed especially at that price.
2020-5-13
Use props
GregT.
lvl.3
Flight distance : 445971 ft
Netherlands

Seems to be somebody with buyers regret into buying a more expensive drone to then find out the mini could do all he wanted it to do for half the money he had spend on another drone. By making it look bad it will make him look and feel better.
2020-5-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules