576 2 2020-5-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
chieznutz
lvl.1
Flight distance : 604 ft
Philippines

Hi DJI Support,

Encountered an issue after updating the app today. It froze at start up. Im using a realme 5 pro phone model with android version 10 os. Had no problem
with my flight last Sunday. Issue occured after updating the app.

Your help is very much appreciated.

Thanks
2020-5-13
Use props
Valak
New

Philippines

Hello there. I have the same issue as you. It has been a long time since I have flown my drone when I have mistakenly updated the app automatically. I have emailed the DJI team but the only response they have given me is that currently the app version doesn't support the phone we are having. I was just wondering why it doesn't support the phone when before the update, it had been perfectly working.

Out of curiosity, have you made a workaround on your problem except for replacing your phone with a different one? Because it's just funny and offending a bit when the DJI team told me to replace my phone to continue using the app when it had been working perfectly fine before the update, and I just recently bought the phone that time.
2020-11-9
Use props
chieznutz
lvl.1
Flight distance : 604 ft
Philippines

Hi. I've already figured out what caused the problem.
It's the App Market on my phone(not the Google Play) that keeps on updating all installed apps. Somehow it corrupts the DJI GO 4 files. I just turned off the auto update and it works fine for me.
2020-11-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules