966 5 2020-5-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Dron-e
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3542379 ft
  • >>>
Italy

[size=13.3333px]Another repair request, another missing drone.

[size=13.3333px]As a DJI reseller we help our customers get through every step necessary to get their defective drones replaced by DJI.

[size=13.3333px]Once again, we shipped 2 drones to the European Repair center for warranty issues as requested by DJI.
[size=13.3333px]Once again, and this is like the 5th time, one of the two drones (again, both of them were in the SAME box) got lost.
[size=13.3333px]Each drone had its own CAS label.

[size=13.3333px]Drone n.1, a Phantom 4 Pro Obsidian ([size=13.3333px]CAS-4205822-P7H9X3)[size=13.3333px], got received on the 7th of may. This drone has been replaced by DJI after a crash some months ago, and now its camera is not working. It was recognized as a warranty issue and replaced, and will be delivered next week.
[size=13.3333px][size=13.3333px]

[size=13.3333px][size=13.3333px]Drone n.2, a Mavic 2 Pro ([size=13.3333px]CAS-4204500-R8J9K1[size=13.3333px]), never got received. Once again, same shipment, same box.

[size=13.3333px]We are paying ourselves for every shipment, as DJI doesn't offer shipping labels anymore and as our customer are not supposed to pay more than what they already paid just to have the working drone that they bought.

[size=13.3333px]Nonetheless, they are mostly Professional users, and they are forced to postpone/cancel jobs because of this kind of delays.

[size=13.3333px]This is unacceptable by the OFFICIAL DJI REPAIR CENTER

2020-5-13
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Dron-e, we apologize for what happened and the inconvenience caused to our valued customer. Since the package was shipped under your cost, may we have the courier name and the tracking number so that we are able to confirm with the facility? At the same time, did you verify with the courier company whether the package was delivered sealed?
2020-5-13
Use props
Dron-e
Second Officer
  • >>>
Italy

Sure,
it was shipped with SDA, Track n. D78501C199823, from Italy.
I don't know which courier to contact since it crossed multiple countries.
I already gave this infos via email, but got no replies.
2020-5-14
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Dron-e Posted at 5-14 00:05
Sure,
it was shipped with SDA, Track n. D78501C199823, from Italy.
I don't know which courier to contact since it crossed multiple countries.

Thanks for providing the tracking number, no worries, the drone was not lost, due to COVID-19 prevention and traffic controls, product repairs and shipment times are expected to be delayed. We are sorry for any inconvenience caused. We will try and resume normal operations as soon as possible.
We apologize the email was not followed-up timely, we have informed the team to reply as soon as possible with more details of what happened, please keep an eye on it. Thank you very much.
2020-5-14
Use props
Dron-e
Second Officer
  • >>>
Italy

I've been replied that the drone has been transferred to another facility, where they handle Mavics.
Is this a joke? First of all, I've shipped the unit to the address reported in the CAS label that DJI sent me, how is it the wrong facility?
That being said I actually have no idea of where the drone is, as it is still listed as not received, the package has been delivered something like 10 days ago.
2020-5-15
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Dron-e Posted at 5-15 06:03
I've been replied that the drone has been transferred to another facility, where they handle Mavics.
Is this a joke? First of all, I've shipped the unit to the address reported in the CAS label that DJI sent me, how is it the wrong facility?
That being said I actually have no idea of where the drone is, as it is still listed as not received, the package has been delivered something like 10 days ago.

Sorry for the late response, actually the shipping address our support team provided in the email are two different addresses, we have informed the corresponding repair center to expedite the process, appreciate your understanding during the epidemic.
2020-5-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules