Cell phone setup
623 12 2020-5-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ESchimidt
lvl.4
Flight distance : 310879 ft
Brazil

I bought a Mavic Mini but the cell phone is not compatible. What is the basic configuration that the '' DJI FLY'' accepts?
Thank you

2020-5-13
Use props
Sean-newbie
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 15997 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

https://www.dji.com/uk/mavic-mini/downloads and click on the relevant phone type, it produces a drop down list. I believe that for android it is version 6 and later but MUST be 64bit. My Samsung S5, which is version 6, WILL NOT run the app.

Also have a look at https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=214574

I got a Samsung S6 which is now running the app BUT it has no provision for a micro SD card which may be a limiting consideration also, it appears android devices pull more juice from the controller battery that do Apple devices

2020-5-13
Use props
ESchimidt
lvl.4
Brazil

Sean-newbie Posted at 5-13 12:44
https://www.dji.com/uk/mavic-mini/downloads and click on the relevant phone type, it produces a drop down list, I believe for android it is version 6 but MUST be 64bit, My samsung S5 which is version 6 WILL NOT run the app

I saw that. But you don't need a processor and GPU, RAM, amount of internal storage ... can it be anyone?
2020-5-13
Use props
Sean-newbie
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 15997 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Way over the top of my head, sorry.
2020-5-13
Use props
ESchimidt
lvl.4
Brazil

Great ...   thank you.
2020-5-13
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 9991457 ft
  • >>>
Australia

ESchimidt Posted at 5-13 12:52
I saw that. But you don't need a processor and GPU, RAM, amount of internal storage ... can it be anyone?

It needs to be a fairly modern phone with a fast 64 bit processor and 4GB of RAM
2020-5-13
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi ESchimidt,  please refer to the DJI Fly app product page for information regarding compatibility with specific devices. Support for additional devices available as testing and development continues.
https://www.dji.com/dji-fly
2020-5-13
Use props
m80116
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3264131 ft
Italy

Labroides Posted at 5-13 16:30
It needs to be a fairly modern phone with a fast 64 bit processor and 4GB of RAM

WRONG: it needs to have a 64 bit operating system.

You need to learn a lot about mobile phones, playing by your rules.
2020-5-20
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

m80116 Posted at 5-20 07:48
WRONG: it needs to have a 64 bit operating system.

You need to learn a lot about mobile phones, playing by your rules.

I have to say everything you get around here you deserve. You’re continually giving out incorrect information wasting people’s energy and time. You have become the minister for useless information.

“It is better to remain silent at the risk of being thought a fool, than to talk and remove all doubt of it.”
2020-5-20
Use props
m80116
Second Officer
Italy

hallmark007 Posted at 5-20 08:25
I have to say everything you get around here you deserve. You’re continually giving out incorrect information wasting people’s energy and time. You have become the minister for useless information.

You ARE WRONG, again playing by your rules.

Your ARROGANCE and IGNORANCE know no bounds. You are MISLEADING people by saying so as already proven in this forum with users whose 64bit enabled CPU device couldn't handle the Fly APP.
LEARN by your teaching, professor !

There are devices that have 64bit CPUs but are not compatibile because fitted with a 32bit OS.
2020-5-20
Use props
Geebax
Captain
Australia

m80116 Posted at 5-20 14:40

Your ARROGANCE and IGNORANCE know no bounds. You are MISLEADING people by saying so as already proven in this forum with users whose 64bit enabled CPU device scouldn't handle the Fly APP.

And just what do you achieve by rudely attacking people on this forum? Idiot.
2020-5-20
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

m80116 Posted at 5-20 14:40

Your ARROGANCE and IGNORANCE know no bounds. You are MISLEADING people by saying so as already proven in this forum with users whose 64bit enabled CPU device scouldn't handle the Fly APP.

Once again you completely fail to read my post, I can point to numerous posts everyday where you try to impose your ridiculous theories and self righteous idiosyncratic ideas. Completely making up tripe to users who come here to try find out and learn from those who actually inform themselves before giving information to others.
You’re a clown a Walter Mitty without a thought for others going around in your own little world , a legend in your own Lunchtime , you came here to this forum and your opening gambit was those with experience were old and knew nothing and the king had arrived, well it didn’t take you long to fall flat on your face . You are continually being found out and refuse to learn, so now it’s time to  reap what you sow .
2020-5-20
Use props
m80116
Second Officer
Italy

This thread is becoming a good proof of who's trolling ,who's continually attacking, who's driving off-topics.

I retaliate on continual attacks perpetrated by the following users called:

hallmark007 which has a history of bans on this forum
Labroides, rudely attacking everyone not in tune with his own thought

Eventually... you always find volunteers willing to join the gentlemen brigade. Thanks for showing who you are @Geebax
2020-5-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules