741 3 2020-5-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
stagehandnygmail.com
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1613461 ft
  • >>>
United States

Well I have to say that after many years of upgrading to the next craft that DJI brings out on the date they release it , which Ive done from the very first DJI Phantom to the Mavic Air 2. When I got the Mavic Air there was one thing missing and I said that evrything about it was perfect , the size was just right for travel , it had all that was needed , except they left off the Ocysync and the ability to connect to the DJI Goggles . After waiting and holding on to the Mavic Pro , so I could use the goggles , DJI stepped up and released the Mavic Air 2 with what was needed ,but left off the ability to connect to the goggles.Why would you do that ? I sold the Mavic Pro , so now I have a product that is a book end .
2020-5-16
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi there, we apologize for the inconvenience caused that Mavic Air 2 doesn't support DJI Goggles, your frustration will be forwarded to our engineers for attention, please stay tuned to the future update on DJI website.
2020-5-16
Use props
stagehandnygmail.com
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1613461 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 5-16 19:23
Hi there, we apologize for the inconvenience caused that Mavic Air 2 doesn't support DJI Goggles, your frustration will be forwarded to our engineers for attention, please stay tuned to the future update on DJI website.

Well thank you very much Mindy for getting back so fast. I do hope that your engineers can come up with a solution to this. Because on the Mavic mini and the Mavic air which I also own, those never came with Ocysync and as I mentioned I held on to my Mavic pro until four days before the release of the Mavic air two. I am hoping that this can be rectified with a firmware update, but it would be nice to know if that was going to happen.
2020-5-16
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

stagehandnygmail.com Posted at 5-16 19:32
Well thank you very much Mindy for getting back so fast. I do hope that your engineers can come up with a solution to this. Because on the Mavic mini and the Mavic air which I also own, those never came with Ocysync and as I mentioned I held on to my Mavic pro until four days before the release of the Mavic air two. I am hoping that this can be rectified with a firmware update, but it would be nice to know if that was going to happen.

We have no more information about whether the Goggles will be supported in the future, but we always listen to customers' voice and keep improving our products, thanks for your continuous support to DJI.
2020-5-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules