Error code Oxffe server issue
2650 10 2020-5-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Cam123
lvl.1
United Kingdom

There seem to be multiple issues with the Air 2 at present. Mainly around activation / account binding, battery firmware and mobile device connection to the RC. I’ve seen these issues on several forums and it’s really frustrating and worrying that DJI don’t seem to have remote fixes available. My issue is with account binding and I’ve tried everything I can think of that i was allowed to do including:
All firmware updates - Air 2 and all batteries.
RC calibration
Camera calibration
Uninstall / reinstall Fly app and Assist 2 for Mavic.
Reboot my internet connection
The only things it won’t allow me to do is bind account and actually fly! Everything else seems fine.
DJI technical support looks like it’s closed for the weekend and the Facebook support although polite, have no answers. I expect a lot more for my money. I’ve wasted a day and a half so far on this so all you people who managed to get set up with no issues, breath a huge sigh of relief, give your little friend a pat on the back and enjoy your flying!
2020-5-17
Use props
djiuser_YJH1MzWc32ba
lvl.1

Croatia

They said, its broken or stold... Return it and exchange....
Ive been fucking waiting for it for 3 weeks, and same shot... Wont activate
2020-5-17
Use props
djiuser_YJH1MzWc32ba
lvl.1

Croatia

2020-5-17
Use props
Cam123
lvl.1
United Kingdom

djiuser_YJH1MzWc32ba Posted at 5-17 14:13

I share your pain!
2020-5-17
Use props
djiuser_sdSy1oudp00F
lvl.1

Australia

Same issue with my $2000 paper weight sitting on the fridge Oxfee error. Are people exchanging their drones?
2020-5-17
Use props
fansf7d38254
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Spoke to DJI care this morning,

No remote fix apparently, filed a return, asked for compensation in the form of extra spares or keeping the extra batteries, assistant said they would see what they could do.
2020-5-18
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Cam123, please accept our sincere apologies for the troubles with the activation, may we have the serial number of your drone for further support?
2020-5-18
Use props
Cam123
lvl.1
United Kingdom

DJI Mindy Posted at 5-18 05:12
Hi Cam123, please accept our sincere apologies for the troubles with the activation, may we have the serial number of your drone for further support?

Who are you?
2020-5-18
Use props
Goinbiking
New

United States

I am having the same issue of it will not activate.  Went to activate my new Mavic Air 2 after updating all the firmware and agreeing to all the terms and conditions it would not let me bind and activate.  After numerous retries I kept getting the same error code Oxffe - contact your dji support.  On another note: after charging the batteries and making sure each was capable of powering up the Mavic one would not shut off the drone.  The only way to turn the drone off was to remove the battery from the drone.  The other 2 batteries worked fine.  Some help please.
2020-5-19
Use props
Cam123
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Goinbiking Posted at 5-19 21:33
I am having the same issue of it will not activate.  Went to activate my new Mavic Air 2 after updating all the firmware and agreeing to all the terms and conditions it would not let me bind and activate.  After numerous retries I kept getting the same error code Oxffe - contact your dji support.  On another note: after charging the batteries and making sure each was capable of powering up the Mavic one would not shut off the drone.  The only way to turn the drone off was to remove the battery from the drone.  The other 2 batteries worked fine.  Some help please.

I feel your pain. I ended up sending back to the retailer I bought from and ordering another from a different retailer on next day delivery. I have the new one up and running now and just waiting for a refund on the busted one. May be a quicker resolution if you can afford it. Good luck.
2020-5-20
Use props
djiuser_ZXpfL3GgsBz8
New

Brazil

Estou com o mesmo problema! Alguma solução encontrada?
2020-7-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules