2657 2 2020-5-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
willstones
lvl.3
Flight distance : 126906 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I see in the latest firmware update for the FPV Goggles that you can now view the FPV Goggle feed on the Smart Controller...  What I'm keen to find out is, is it possible to do the opposite?  So view the Smart Controller output on the FPV Goggles?  In other words, use the FPV Goggles to fly my Mavic 2?  In theory this should be possible seeing as the FPV Goggles support video input right, but through the RCA connection.  Is there a way to take the HDMI output from the Smart Controller into the RCA input on the FPV Goggles?  Or even better is this supported over the USB-C cable?
I don't own the Smart Controller yet, but if owning it gave me the ability to use my FPV Goggles with my Mavic then the Smart Controller would be an insta-buy for me.

Thanks
2020-5-19
Use props
willstones
lvl.3
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Ironically if I'd gone with Fat Shark goggles I would be able to use them with both my FPV Quad and my Mavic, albeit analog only, as the Fat Sharks have HDMI input....  Urrgh!
2020-5-19
Use props
willstones
lvl.3
  • >>>
United Kingdom

willstones Posted at 5-19 12:58
Ironically if I'd gone with Fat Shark goggles I would be able to use them with both my FPV Quad and my Mavic, albeit analog only, as the Fat Sharks have HDMI input....  Urrgh!

So I think I can get this to work using a HDMI to RCA adapter, but that’s only going to give me analog video input.

@DJI, it would be amazing if you could add digital video input support over USB-C to the FPV Goggles.

Thank you!
2020-5-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules