Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
miniDrone360
lvl.4
Flight distance : 25380883 ft
  • >>>
United States

Hello guys,
I have plan to buy Mavic Air 2. When i asked seller to specify model number of Mavic Air 2 Fly More Combo pack, he sent me a picture of package that model named “Mavic Air 2 Fly More Combo (NA)(ADSB)”

Can you please let me to know whats model or Mavic Air 2? FCC or CE?

Thank you
2020-5-19
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 9991457 ft
  • >>>
Australia

There are no separate FCC or CE versions
But the details indicate yot you are getting the North American model which is slightly different  from what's supplied to the rest of the world due to a shortage of ADSB parts.
2020-5-19
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 9991457 ft
  • >>>
Australia

There are no separate FCC or CE versions
But the details indicate yot you are getting the North American model which is slightly different  from what's supplied to the rest of the world due to a shortage of ADSB parts.
2020-5-19
Use props
MisterFrag
Second Officer
Flight distance : 603143 ft
United States

It's the model you want, it's for North America with ADS-B. The actual transmit power is determined by the location where you fly the drone, it adjusts automatically.
2020-5-19
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, miniDrone360. The drone uses 2.4 GHz by default.  It will automatically identify the network IP and configure the country code after the aircraft is connected to the app. After the country code is configured, the drone can operate on the frequency band complied with the regulation. Please refer to DJI official website about the Max Transmission Distance. Mavic Air 2 units equipped with AirSense ADS-B will initially only be available in North America. The two models are identical in all other aspects such as flight and imaging performance.
https://www.dji.com/mavic-air-2/specs
2020-5-19
Use props
Alexsander Antunes
lvl.1
Flight distance : 5689 ft
Brazil

How I can check if my drone is FCC or CE. It's have ADSB and I living in Brazil.
2020-6-5
Use props
NeslikagaN
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1000144 ft
Turkey

Hello friends. With the help of a program, I showed the location of my ios phone as US Islands, but when I enter the dji fly application, it does not give a warning for fcc switching. FCC switches automatically, when the location is EU, it automatically switches to CE again without asking. How can I prevent this from happening automatically? and can I bring it to permanent FCC position?
(screen shot was taken while in the eu position)  mavic air 2
2021-5-14
Use props
Goldenfly
Second Officer
Flight distance : 10109446 ft
Italy

NeslikagaN Posted at 5-14 03:21
Hello friends. With the help of a program, I showed the location of my ios phone as US Islands, but when I enter the dji fly application, it does not give a warning for fcc switching. FCC switches automatically, when the location is EU, it automatically switches to CE again without asking. How can I prevent this from happening automatically? and can I bring it to permanent FCC position?
(screen shot was taken while in the eu position)  mavic air 2[view_image]

25 euro...
2021-5-14
Use props
hawkish
lvl.1

Germany

interesting. can you pls specify?
pm /mail hawkishness at gmail .com
THX!
2021-6-14
Use props