Pilot Credits DjiGo4 Android
569 3 2020-5-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
cutis
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1695351 ft
United States

If you are flying without a sim card installed using mavic air and rc and cellphone cabled, the pilot credits can not be updated since flight records are not updated to the server repositing pilot's flights.
Pilot credits gauge pilot's experience.
It also advantages perks too.
Is there a work around to update the server but without using the sim card?
The justification for not installing the sim card is because it is in use already in the upgraded cellular phone.
If removed and installed into the flight cellular phone cabled into rc, the flight phone will become contaminated because it will mirror what's happening in the upgraded phone system status.
The upgraded phone was meant to be the new flight phone but the rc jaws don't like it, so it has become just an ordinary phone for calling and emails.
Does any one know a work around? I thought planting a copy folder of records into new phone might do it but maybe not?
I surely would not want to corrupt any phone doing so.
2020-5-20
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Personal Hotspot from the other phone?
2020-5-21
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi, Cutis, you can sync the flight records to the server when your flight cellular phone is connected to the Wi-Fi.
2020-5-21
Use props
cutis
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1695351 ft
United States

Updated: it works!

Thank you for your recommendations. The understanding is to piggyback the flight phone internet service onto the upgraded online phone, either by tether or by wifi.

Instead, can the windows 10 laptop cat5 cabled into coaxial cable docsis3 modem provide internet service? I have never cabled the flight phone into windows10. Is it possible to make the flight phone internet capable via usbC cabling into win10?
2020-5-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules