AGRAS Problems: compass and Radar
1934 2 2020-5-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Santiago F
lvl.1

Uruguay

Hi, my name is Santiago From Uruguay. I hav an AGRAS and yesterday we had a serious problems with my dron.  

• 1- When we turn on the drone  after 3 minutes the radar and thier      wirings were too hot to touch it (very high temperature).
  • 2- When we try to takeoff the dron but the compass was      stucked. We were trying to takeff in a place without electromagnetic      interference nearby (we were on countryside). We tried mores than 10 times but we didn´t achieve this.

We need urgent support to find a solution! Our 2 new customers are still waiting for us to make a weed control. I am attaching you some pictures of the remote control with the errors and a photograph of the radar with high temprerature.

We hope so to receive instructions to solve this problem as soon as possible.

Best Regards

Santiago

Radar problem

Radar problem

Radar problem

Radar problem

Compass problem

Compass problem

Compass problem

Compass problem
2020-5-20
Use props
MisaelFloresATD
New

Mexico

Hola Santiago, pudiste resolver el problema?
Qué modelo de agras tienes?

Saludos
2020-5-26
Use props
mohsen_dji
lvl.1

Iran

I turned the radar off and on via the remote control, but the problem didn't go away.

The radar B is connected to the device and the status lights are on.

I am uploading the remote control photo. The second error is below the property of closing Masol, which I fixed. Only the first error is difficult.

I updated the remote frame and the mg1s device to 4.1.1.0, but it still didn't work.
Is the radar broken ??

Thanks
#mohsen_dji
2020-6-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules