1707 1 2020-5-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
franky888
lvl.2
Flight distance : 81247 ft
Indonesia

Hi,

I just bought DJI FPV Goggle a couple days ago, successfully with 25 flights using 2s Lipo Batt.
Last night show on bottom right goggle screen, the voltage is low 7,2v with red font (I use 2s lipo batt)

This morning when I plugged the battery in, there is no display at all, just a blackout display, not even a DJI welcome logo showed on screen,
but the fan and all the button is still working (there is a beeping sound), then when I turned on the Quad (Dji Air Unit), it pairing and show channel number on the left of goggle.

I tried to using 3s and 4s batt, but still no luck, still black and blank display.

I also tried to connect to my Dji Assistant 2 using USB-C, it detects the DJI FPV Goggle, I also able to refresh the firmware (downgrade and upgrade) successfully, but afterwards still no display at all, seems like there is any unplugged connection inside.

As far as I'm concern when jump in to this hobby, any excess voltage will causing burn out and short circuit, but not with lacks of voltage, cmiiw..

Any comment or similar issues?

Thanks & Regards,
Franky

2020-5-21
Use props
eharoldreyes
New

Philippines

I have the same issue. I'll try to return my goggles to DJI for repair or replacement.
2020-10-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules