Where did the flight time remaining go???
2065 9 2020-5-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ririlan
Second Officer
Flight distance : 879154 ft
Canada

Hi, I flew my MA this afternoon and I noticed a white line instead of the flight time remaining.  Any explaination?  Thanks

IMG_6198.jpg
2020-5-21
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi there, may I know more details about this issue? What mobile device are you using?  What is the APP version?  
2020-5-22
Use props
ririlan
Second Officer
Canada

DJI Natalia Posted at 5-22 03:13
Hi there, may I know more details about this issue? What mobile device are you using?  What is the APP version?

Hi Natalia, I'm using a iPhone XS,IOS 13.4.1 DJI GO 4 V4.3.37. MA 01.00..620, controller 01.00.0200. Also, everything on my phone is in French.

I flew it few weeks ago but I did not notice anything wrong. So yesterday, I made a first flight. I brought it back shut down MA and the controller, restarted and it did not go away.

Thanks for your help
2020-5-22
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

ririlan Posted at 5-22 06:40
Hi lisa, you were wondering why the adjectives and verbs were different in english vs french, italian and spanish?  it’s because the origin of french, italian and spanish is latin. well that’s the way it is. have a nice day my friend

Regarding the issue that "a white line instead of the flight time remaining", I'll forward it to the related team for a check. Thanks.
2020-5-26
Use props
ririlan
Second Officer
Canada

Roger that
2020-5-26
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Have you enable the Dark Mode of your iPhone, please disable it and see if it works.
2020-5-27
Use props
ririlan
Second Officer
Canada

DJI Natalia Posted at 5-27 00:15
Have you enable the Dark Mode of your iPhone, please disable it and see if it works.

Hi Natalia, you are ABSOLUTELY right, when I disable the Dark Mode, the time is back.

Many thanks
2020-5-27
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

ririlan Posted at 5-27 04:43
Hi Natalia, you are ABSOLUTELY right, when I disable the Dark Mode, the time is back.

Many thanks

You are welcome.
2020-5-28
Use props
Pluis3
lvl.1
Flight distance : 373353 ft
United Kingdom

Natalia, thank you for the information. I had the exact same issue and your solution worked perfectly. You think that, perhaps, this dark-mode issue could be fixed in next updates? Thanks
2020-6-9
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Pluis3 Posted at 6-9 01:02
Natalia, thank you for the information. I had the exact same issue and your solution worked perfectly. You think that, perhaps, this dark-mode issue could be fixed in next updates? Thanks

Glad to know that the solution worked. Thanks for your suggestion, I'll forward it to the related team.
2020-6-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules