1874 9 2020-5-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
MavicZoom
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1063 ft
  • >>>
United States

Has anyone had this issue... my flight time indicator/battery level on the top no longer shows the remaing time... the capsule shape indicator that moves to the left indicating how much battery time you have left... the capsule thing is still there and moves to the left but the time remaining numbers are no longer there.  See picture attached(not mine) but the label "Battery Level"  there is nothing there on mine no numbers or --:-- just a white oval shape and that's it???? Hope I explained this correctly and that was the same for all three of my batteries...

HUD

HUD

2020-5-27
Use props
Woe
Captain
Flight distance : 4129268 ft
  • >>>
United States

That happen with the last Go4 update. Some are saying that is you turn off
dark mode on IOS the flight time will show.
2020-5-27
Use props
R.R.
Second Officer
Flight distance : 17075456 ft
United States

#Quick Rehttps://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... 7%26typeid%3D567ply Here#
2020-5-27
Use props
MavicZoom
lvl.3
  • >>>
United States

Hey Thanks you guys for the fast responses...
2020-5-27
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Same here but after a few minutes of flight it does appear for me with a large font.
2020-5-28
Use props
MavicZoom
lvl.3
  • >>>
United States

DAFlys Posted at 5-28 01:02
Same here but after a few minutes of flight it does appear for me with a large font.

I went through all three of my batteries and it never came back on... when the weather clears here I am going to switch off dark mode and see if that works... i hope it comes back in the large font format that would be nice and easier to read...
2020-5-28
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

MavicZoom Posted at 5-28 05:35
I went through all three of my batteries and it never came back on... when the weather clears here I am going to switch off dark mode and see if that works... i hope it comes back in the large font format that would be nice and easier to read...

The large font means that some of the number hits the edges of the oval so not that great.
2020-5-29
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

MavicZoom Posted at 5-28 05:35
I went through all three of my batteries and it never came back on... when the weather clears here I am going to switch off dark mode and see if that works... i hope it comes back in the large font format that would be nice and easier to read...

The large font means that some of the number hits the edges of the oval so not that great.
2020-5-29
Use props
MavicZoom
lvl.3
  • >>>
United States

I should be able to test this out today... weather has been bad since I posted... will report back.
2020-5-30
Use props
MavicZoom
lvl.3
  • >>>
United States

Flew yesterday... changed out of dark mode... it did work but only half the number came up... like this -->>> 29:-- so I am assuming that the first number is how many minutes I have left to fly ...
2020-6-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules