1226 12 2020-5-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DJIMNYD
lvl.4
Flight distance : 390564 ft
Malaysia

Hi Guys,

For mavic air 2, how long that I can use the propellers if there is no accident or no damage such as tear, scratch or crack noted. Your advice is highly appreciated.
2020-5-28
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Most people fly until they show signs of wear or damage,  but in the past the official flight time was always quite low in comparison.  Check them before each flight and check the three prongs where they mount and if all is well youre good to go.
2020-5-28
Use props
DJIMNYD
lvl.4
Malaysia

Great. If 1 of them having problem, should I replace all or 1 to 1.
2020-5-28
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DJIMNYD Posted at 5-28 02:14
Great. If 1 of them having problem, should I replace all or 1 to 1.

I broke one and just replaced the individual one and it was fine, although on the Mini the blades are paired and individual so they have to be done as a pair.
2020-5-28
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there DJIMNYD. Thank you for reaching out. Please try to inspect the propellers of your DJI Mavic Air 2 regularly and each and every flight. If the propeller is scratched, bent, or damaged please replace them immediately for flight safety purposes. Should you need further assistance, please don't hesitate to post it here at DJI Forum. Thanks you and have a safe flight always.
2020-5-28
Use props
DJIMNYD
lvl.4
Hong Kong

DJI Stephen Posted at 5-28 22:02
Hello there DJIMNYD. Thank you for reaching out. Please try to inspect the propellers of your DJI Mavic Air 2 regularly and each and every flight. If the propeller is scratched, bent, or damaged please replace them immediately for flight safety purposes. Should you need further assistance, please don't hesitate to post it here at DJI Forum. Thanks you and have a safe flight always.

Thanks DJI Stephen. Is there any recommended time to replace the prop. such as 25hrs flight time or maybe 100 flight time even though there is no sign wear and tear. If would be great if this information is provided as a guideline.
2020-5-28
Use props
DJIMNYD
lvl.4
Hong Kong

DAFlys Posted at 5-28 03:30
I broke one and just replaced the individual one and it was fine, although on the Mini the blades are paired and individual so they have to be done as a pair.

Thanks DAFlys for sharing the information.
2020-5-28
Use props
Snopmaster
lvl.2
Flight distance : 140043 ft
Norway

If you ran out of propellers, it is taking loooong time before you get new ones. So be gentle with them.
2020-5-28
Use props
DJIMNYD
lvl.4
Malaysia

Snopmaster Posted at 5-28 23:34
If you ran out of propellers, it is taking loooong time before you get new ones. So be gentle with them.

Ya sure. Still got spare 8 propellers. I bought MA2 FMC. I would rather replace the propeller instead of losing MA2 main unit  in the middle of flight due to propeller failure. Any how will take care and gentle on them. Thanks Snopmaster.
2020-5-28
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

DJIMNYD Posted at 5-28 23:21
Thanks DJI Stephen. Is there any recommended time to replace the prop. such as 25hrs flight time or maybe 100 flight time even though there is no sign wear and tear. If would be great if this information is provided as a guideline.

Hi there DJIMNYD. Thank you for the reply. DJI stance is that propellers should be replaced every 200 flights providing they maintain excellent condition for some of our DJI drones. It will still be best for you to check for even a slightly damaged the said propellers for safe flight. Thank you.
2020-5-30
Use props
DJIMNYD
lvl.4
Malaysia

DJI Stephen Posted at 5-30 03:48
Hi there DJIMNYD. Thank you for the reply. DJI stance is that propellers should be replaced every 200 flights providing they maintain excellent condition for some of our DJI drones. It will still be best for you to check for even a slightly damaged the said propellers for safe flight. Thank you.

Hi DJI Stephen. Thanks for information.
2020-6-2
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

DJIMNYD Posted at 6-2 07:23
Hi DJI Stephen. Thanks for information.

Hi there DJIMNYD. You are very much welcome and thank you for supporting DJI. Have a safe and a happy flying always.
2020-6-3
Use props
djiuser_soLcwZViVyf9
lvl.1
Flight distance : 4183205 ft
United States

Great quick video https://youtu.be/BjegeJdte4c
2022-1-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules