DJI Thinks Its a Game
12Next >
2514 41 2020-5-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Nicholas.M
lvl.1

United States

I ordered my dji mavic air 2 last week, it said 3-5 business days, it started prosesing on the 19th making the max of 5 days on the 25th of this munth comes the 25th im told no its the 26th. okay fine one day is nothing comes 26th im told its awaiting a war house to be shipped to. come 27th same thing, then 28th its our of stock and suve a big fat finger up you a**. How is it posible for DJI as a leading compony in drone perduction cant even insere your product after you have already ivested 1000 dollers in it. so okay its out of stock i ask so when is it going to be back in stock i have already paid for the drone, sorry they dont know that. If your seeing this befor you get the mavic air 2 DONT GET IT KNOW, they are still ofering it on the site as if it was in stock with 3-5 bisniess days tilll shiping but its a lay its out of stock. i still have gotten no word as to when what i have invested 1000 dollers in will be shiped to me. all they say is sorry but thats not inof dont feed fals infermation to custermers its frustrating to be 19 working at a ducnken donuts saving up money and going to school buy your first good camra drone to then be tolf f*** you your not getting it. if any one can help me this is my order number: 0015968812004. i dout they will even respoind because they have been egnoring my emails but atleast it can help someone trying to make the invest ment in this drone im not saying dont do it DJI dose make some of the best Drones out there and the mavic air 2 acording to everyone that has it is exceptinal but dont get it know.
2020-5-28
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Dear Nicholas.M, sorry for the inconvenience caused. The orders will be ship out according to the payment sequence. I fully understand you, I will help you push our logistics team again to expedite your order. Thank you so much for your patience.

By the way, to support the control and prevention of COVID-19, DJI had to urgently adjust our service arrangements. The current service email channels have a large number of backlogs and may now have some delay in reply. We apologize for the inconvenience, and we are working to overcome the impact of the COVID-19. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2020-5-29
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 9991457 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Man .. that's too hard to read.
They don't have punctuation or paragraphs in your country?
2020-5-28
Use props
Skraeling
lvl.3
Flight distance : 121407 ft
United States

Labroides Posted at 5-28 05:41

My guess is he was pretty mad and just absolutly hammered when writing that.

If thats normal for him though?  Yeah... maybe you dont need a drone that could be dangerous in the wrong hands.
2020-5-28
Use props
Nicholas.M
lvl.1

United States

Skraeling Posted at 5-28 05:50
My guess is he was pretty mad and just absolutly hammered when writing that.

If thats normal for him though?  Yeah... maybe you dont need a drone that could be dangerous in the wrong hands.

i was mad and English is not my first language
2020-5-28
Use props
Skraeling
lvl.3
Flight distance : 121407 ft
United States

Nicholas.M Posted at 5-28 05:53

for what its worth.  it took me a little over 2 weeks to get mine and I had preordered.
2020-5-28
Use props
Nicholas.M
lvl.1

United States

Skraeling Posted at 5-28 05:55
for what its worth.  it took me a little over 2 weeks to get mine and I had preordered.

yea i now ill eventually get it but its just really annoying to get filled with falls expectations it will most likely come by next month but man.   
2020-5-28
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Nicholas.M Posted at 5-28 05:57
yea i now ill eventually get it but its just really annoying to get filled with falls expectations it will most likely come by next month but man.

Those days are working days, so you don’t count Saturday/Sunday. You can also cancel and there are many stores throughout the US that have it.
2020-5-28
Use props
Nicholas.M
lvl.1

United States

hallmark007 Posted at 5-28 06:07
Those days are working days, so you don’t count Saturday/Sunday. You can also cancel and there are many stores throughout the US that have it.

i don't know of any can you send me some plz and um how do you cancle the order and get a refund

2020-5-28
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

Nicholas.M Posted at 5-28 06:15
i don't know of any can you send me some plz and um how do you cancle the order and get a refund

There should be a refund button beside your order on website.

https://skydronesusa.com/
2020-5-28
Use props
Nicholas.M
lvl.1

United States

hallmark007 Posted at 5-28 06:39
There should be a refund button beside your order on website.

https://skydronesusa.com/

thanks im going to give them a day see if they will give me a response in terms of some kind of expected date if not its over with them  
2020-5-28
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

Nicholas.M Posted at 5-28 06:41
thanks im going to give them a day see if they will give me a response in terms of some kind of expected date if not its over with them

Usually it’s very close to time, so maybe best to wait a couple of days.
2020-5-28
Use props
Nicholas.M
lvl.1

United States

hallmark007 Posted at 5-28 06:56
Usually it’s very close to time, so maybe best to wait a couple of days.

okay so this is the new one they told me know that do to traffic control measures its expected to be delayed. so from out of stock to probables with delivery i wonder whats next
2020-5-28
Use props
Nicholas.M
lvl.1

United States

so now what he promised was that i would get put on priority and that i would revise an email within 24h addressing the problem with my order and what to expect lets hope they actually deliver on this     
2020-5-28
Use props
Phorevar
lvl.2
Flight distance : 9321 ft
Bulgaria

Totally understand your frustration, however there's not much that you can do. This is the case with every new DJI drone. There's a lot of request and need, but they can't deliver the product in timely manner.
My order was placed on 4th of may and got the drone on 26th. Provide the shipping information to either DJI or whatever transport company you ordered and ask for an update.

Anyway the drone is great and that shouldn't ruin your expectation for the product.
2020-5-28
Use props
Nicholas.M
lvl.1

United States

Phorevar Posted at 5-28 09:54
Totally understand your frustration, however there's not much that you can do. This is the case with every new DJI drone. There's a lot of request and need, but they can't deliver the product in timely manner.
My order was placed on 4th of may and got the drone on 26th. Provide the shipping information to either DJI or whatever transport company you ordered and ask for an update.

thanks man but it has not been shipped yet so i have no idea what its being shipped trough but hopefully ill get it by next month  
2020-5-28
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

Nicholas.M Posted at 5-28 09:22
okay so this is the new one they told me know that do to traffic control measures its expected to be delayed. so from out of stock to probables with delivery i wonder whats next

Keep checking for tracking number.
2020-5-28
Use props
Phorevar
lvl.2
Flight distance : 9321 ft
Bulgaria

Nicholas.M Posted at 5-28 09:57
thanks man but it has not been shipped yet so i have no idea what its being shipped trough but hopefully ill get it by next month

Yeah, I understand. Myself didn't had any information on the delivery or shipping date, so I had to wait.
Hopefully you'll get it soon. Head up high and go on! Cheers
2020-5-28
Use props
Maxi3D
Second Officer
Flight distance : 307621 ft
  • >>>
United States

It's a good thing you didn't order a Skydio 2 if you want to talk about waiting.
2020-5-28
Use props
Nicholas.M
lvl.1

United States

Maxi3D Posted at 5-28 10:13
It's a good thing you didn't order a Skydio 2 if you want to talk about waiting.

lol yea i herd people have months in line as well for the evo 2
2020-5-28
Use props
Suren
Captain
Flight distance : 13425892 ft
  • >>>
New Zealand

And that spelling mate
2020-5-28
Use props
Nicholas.M
lvl.1

United States

Suren Posted at 5-28 11:23
And that spelling mate

i know. im not the best with English
2020-5-28
Use props
DaMa
First Officer
Flight distance : 889662 ft
  • >>>
Germany

Apple US in stock...
2020-5-28
Use props
ET214
lvl.4
Flight distance : 634505 ft
  • >>>
United States

Nicholas.M Posted at 5-28 06:15

there is a cancel button in the app if you are on your phone,
You can buy it from Best Buy, Amazon and even Apple
2020-5-28
Use props
The Saint
First Officer
Flight distance : 5902228 ft
  • >>>
United States

Nicholas.M Posted at 5-28 10:27
lol yea i herd people have months in line as well for the evo 2

you just gotta know where to look.  a lot of people have been waiting longer than me but when I decided I wanted an evo 2 pro, it took me 2 weeks to locate one and once I hit the button to pay for it, it shipped in 48 hours and I got it yesterday.  I hate to get on waiting lists or backorders because I believe there are a lot of dishonest merchants who will fill current orders first (to some extent) and eventually get around to people on the list because they already have you captured.

when I decided to get ma2 (after launch), I tracked down a merchant with stock and he shipped the same day.  surely there were people waiting but I guess....

sometimes you gotta make a bunch of orders and then cancel or return as necessary; you can play the game too.
2020-5-28
Use props
The Saint
First Officer
Flight distance : 5902228 ft
  • >>>
United States

ET214 Posted at 5-28 12:22
there is a cancel button in the app if you are on your phone,
You can buy it from Best Buy, Amazon and even Apple

sales tax at each of those places (aapl, bby, amzn); big turnoff.
2020-5-28
Use props
Nicholas.M
lvl.1

United States

The Saint Posted at 5-28 17:19

Yep that’s why I went for dji but god dam there bad
2020-5-28
Use props
him7403
lvl.4
Flight distance : 374557 ft
  • >>>
Canada

Nicholas.M Posted at 5-28 17:25
Yep that’s why I went for dji but god dam there bad

where are you shipping to? I ordered mine on 22nd and received on 27th in Canada!
2020-5-28
Use props
ET214
lvl.4
Flight distance : 634505 ft
  • >>>
United States

The Saint Posted at 5-28 17:19

Well I paid sales tax and I ordered directly from DJI. Unfortunately they have facilities in my state.
Guess that’s why I got mine in  less than 10 days   
There was no way for me to avoid taxes. No matter where I purchased it from.
Bite the bullet and cancel or just wait.
2020-5-29
Use props
Pard
lvl.1
Canada

Im in Canada, I ordered on the 30th. of april and it will arrive so they say on the 2nd. of june "its a long wait".
2020-5-29
Use props
embe71
lvl.2
Flight distance : 3353 ft
Germany

Nicholas.M Posted at 5-28 05:53

Still no excuse for this unreadable rubbish: You can edit posts after posting...
2020-5-29
Use props
Nicholas.M
lvl.1

United States

embe71 Posted at 5-29 11:57
Still no excuse for this unreadable rubbish: You can edit posts after posting...

Okay so don’t read it that simple
2020-5-29
Use props
Daniella3d
lvl.4
Canada

him7403 Posted at 5-28 23:51
where are you shipping to? I ordered mine on 22nd and received on 27th in Canada!

Hi, were you charged with taxes and custom fee?
2020-5-29
Use props
Mr. Motta
lvl.4
Flight distance : 221906 ft
United States

What?????????????
2020-5-29
Use props
Nicholas.M
lvl.1

United States

Daniella3d Posted at 5-29 22:02

No I was surprised
2020-5-30
Use props
Daniella3d
lvl.4
Canada

I was wondering because on their web site they say taxes is included. hmmm.. good to know.
2020-6-1
Use props
Nicholas.M
lvl.1

United States

Just save the Headache of Dealing with dji and go to amazon or drone works or some were, were they sell dji drones because dji is just straight garbage.
2020-6-1
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

Daniella3d Posted at 6-1 15:55
I was wondering because on their web site they say taxes is included. hmmm.. good to know.

Taxes are always included.
2020-6-1
Use props
GaryDoug
First Officer
Flight distance : 1264639 ft
  • >>>
United States

No, we in the US don't unfortunately. The OP notwithstanding, I would guess over 50% of our so-called educated people cannot form a cognitive sentence. And it is only getting worse as most of our youngsters are not able to read effectively either.
2020-6-1
Use props
him7403
lvl.4
Flight distance : 374557 ft
  • >>>
Canada

Daniella3d Posted at 5-29 22:02

nope, tax and shipping included.
2020-6-2
Use props
12Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules