689 5 2020-5-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
GreenDayPR
lvl.4
Flight distance : 517087 ft
United States

Hello,

As many of you knows the MA2  Fly More Combo comes with some ND filters. My question is that I'm in need of  ND4, ND8, and ND32. I saw Freewell has a 8 pack ND filters for sale. I was wondering if anyone on this group has this pack and like it? are they better than DJI's filters?  should I wait for DJI to stock the missing filters?

TIA

2020-5-28
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there TIA. Thank you for reaching out and for the inquiry. As of the moment we do not have any information if those said ND filers ( ND4, ND8, and ND32 ) will be available on the DJI Mavic Air 2 Fly More Combo. Kindly please visit out official DJI website at www.dji.com for the latest news and updates. In addition, I hope that you will get the best recommendation from our DJI co pilots who had purchased and uses the Freewell 8 pack ND filters. Thank you for your support and have a safe flight always.
2020-5-28
Use props
Toldorn
lvl.1
Australia

I purchased the all day pack from Freewell last night. By all accounts (probably paid sponsored videos) they're great.... But the proof of the pudding will be in the eating.

The videos I've watched online the polarized ND 4/8 look great.
2020-5-28
Use props
GreenDayPR
lvl.4
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 5-28 22:34
Hello there TIA. Thank you for reaching out and for the inquiry. As of the moment we do not have any information if those said ND filers ( ND4, ND8, and ND32 ) will be available on the DJI Mavic Air 2 Fly More Combo. Kindly please visit out official DJI website at www.dji.com for the latest news and updates. In addition, I hope that you will get the best recommendation from our DJI co pilots who had purchased and uses the Freewell 8 pack ND filters. Thank you for your support and have a safe flight always.

Hi,

Thanks for the quick reply. Based on the DJI store app, there are nd filters available but currently OOS. see picture attached.
A27FEA87-C29C-4145-A671-12CD1357E4B1.jpeg
2020-5-29
Use props
GreenDayPR
lvl.4
United States

Toldorn Posted at 5-28 22:38
I purchased the all day pack from Freewell last night. By all accounts (probably paid sponsored videos) they're great.... But the proof of the pudding will be in the eating.

The videos I've watched online the polarized ND 4/8 look great.

Thank you! Let me do more research about them.
2020-5-29
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

GreenDayPR Posted at 5-29 12:25
Hi,

Thanks for the quick reply. Based on the DJI store app, there are nd filters available but currently OOS. see picture attached.

Hi there TIA. Thank you for the reply. As of the moment, we do not have any time frame when will the DJI Mavic Air 2 ND Filters Set ( ND 4/8/32 ) will be available. If ever it will be available it will be posted on our official online store at https://store.dji.com/?site=brandsite&from=nav. In addition you may click the In Stock Reminder tab on the DJI Mavic Air 2 ND Filters Set ( ND 4/8/32 ) page for us to be able to send you a notification as soon as we have the item in stock. Thank you for your valued support.
2020-5-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules