Better looking shots
884 5 2020-5-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Miro Perez
lvl.4
Flight distance : 25374 ft
United States

I have a p3 std is there a way I can make my shots look more cenematic in terms of the coloring? Is this something that I do in post processing?
2020-5-28
Use props
HurleyBird Productions
First Officer
Flight distance : 549295 ft
  • >>>
United States

There will be a little of both. I would search on Youtube for best P3 Std camera settings and then after you've taken the pictures you can edit them to help enhance the colors or make any adjustments you feel are necessary.
2020-5-28
Use props
Miro Perez
lvl.4
Flight distance : 25374 ft
United States

HurleyBird Productions Posted at 5-28 13:24
There will be a little of both. I would search on Youtube for best P3 Std camera settings and then after you've taken the pictures you can edit them to help enhance the colors or make any adjustments you feel are necessary.

Thank you for the help!
2020-5-28
Use props
HurleyBird Productions
First Officer
Flight distance : 549295 ft
  • >>>
United States

Miro Perez Posted at 5-28 16:29
Thank you for the help!

You're welcome.
2020-5-29
Use props
Sparkflier
lvl.4
Flight distance : 194619 ft

United States

Always use d-log or d-cinelike or black and white. These are more natural color profiles. The other ones give you fake looking colors. If you are having a hard time with white balance, keep it on auto. If you are good with white balance, I suggest using manual white balance, because auto white balance isn’t necessarily perfect. Shoot in raw. In raw, all the camera data is saved. You can correct the white balance in a professional photo editing app and adjust color, light, and noise profiles better. Use the lowest iso possible. A high iso will introduce noise. You can use a high iso and a fast shutter speed at night to capture a sharp image or get a stable image if the drone is unstable, but you will have to reduce noise in a professional editing software. Turn on the histogram and adjust camera shutter speed and iso so that there are two bumps on the left and right corners and the middle is smooth and stable. This will give you balanced exposure and high contrast. If you have trouble with exposure, use the HDR function. The camera will take three shots of different exposure and blend them together. This will bring out greater color and light profiles. Make sure the drone is stable in this and use a high iso and fast shutter speed when necessary. Finally, make sure your camera lens is clean and there are no scratches. That could cause unfixable damage in photos. Use a damp rag and clean it and make sure there are no smears.
2020-5-29
Use props
Sparkflier
lvl.4
Flight distance : 194619 ft

United States

Always use d-log or d-cinelike or black and white. These are more natural color profiles. The other ones give you fake looking colors. If you are having a hard time with white balance, keep it on auto. If you are good with white balance, I suggest using manual white balance, because auto white balance isn’t necessarily perfect. Shoot in raw. In raw, all the camera data is saved. You can correct the white balance in a professional photo editing app and adjust color, light, and noise profiles better. Use the lowest iso possible. A high iso will introduce noise. You can use a high iso and a fast shutter speed at night to capture a sharp image or get a stable image if the drone is unstable, but you will have to reduce noise in a professional editing software. Turn on the histogram and adjust camera shutter speed and iso so that there are two bumps on the left and right corners and the middle is smooth and stable. This will give you balanced exposure and high contrast. If you have trouble with exposure, use the HDR function. The camera will take three shots of different exposure and blend them together. This will bring out greater color and light profiles. Make sure the drone is stable in this and use a high iso and fast shutter speed when necessary. Finally, make sure your camera lens is clean and there are no scratches. That could cause unfixable damage in photos. Use a damp rag and clean it and make sure there are no smears.
2020-5-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules