support tech requests unanswered why
712 17 2020-5-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
cutis
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1695351 ft
United States

because the replaced drone is generation two, i have requested tech support to respond whether generation one replacement parts will do

however tech support does not respond nor reply to the request

i have asked other forums but it seems no one is actually aware of parts revised for the mavic air

drone repair facilities also do not know of generation two parts

does the mavic air owner have recourse to find out if gen1 parts will work?

this all started with dji sending a second generation mavic air on expiration now.

the magnets are absurdly imbalanced so changing all legs completely is desired with fuselage halves too.
2020-5-30
Use props
Geebax
Captain
Australia

What???????
2020-5-30
Use props
Matthew Dobrski
First Officer
Flight distance : 1831050 ft
  • >>>
Canada

What's wrong with you, Geebax? Read again ... Magnets are imbalanced, that's it! Gee ...
2020-5-30
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 9991457 ft
  • >>>
Australia

the magnets are absurdly imbalanced so changing all legs completely is desired with fuselage halves too.
You can fix that by putting some mayonnaisse in the gyroscope.
2020-5-30
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi cutis, sorry to know the email was not replied timely, we will inform the team to handle it in priority.
We never recommended customers to repair the drone by themselves, it is hard for us to give any support in the repair, but I will verify with our engineers whether there is any information can be provided regarding your inquiry. Please wait patiently, thank you.
2020-5-30
Use props
EFRPIC
Second Officer

United States

Not again...please, please don't allow this spammer
2020-5-31
Use props
EFRPIC
Second Officer

United States

No, no...please don't let this spammer back on
2020-5-31
Use props
cutis
Second Officer
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 5-30 23:51
Hi cutis, sorry to know the email was not replied timely, we will inform the team to handle it in priority.
We never recommended customers to repair the drone by themselves, it is hard for us to give any support in the repair, but I will verify with our engineers whether there is any information can be provided regarding your inquiry. Please wait patiently, thank you.

Thank you support as parts are dropping spectacularly, the cost of a front leg complete genuine too is below fifteen bucks!
2020-5-31
Use props
cutis
Second Officer
United States

EFRPIC Posted at 5-31 10:22
No, no...please don't let this spammer back on

look before u leap?
2020-5-31
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

cutis Posted at 5-31 10:30
Thank you support as parts are dropping spectacularly, the cost of a front leg complete genuine too is below fifteen bucks!

We've verified with our engineers that there is only one generation of Mavic Air, the newly-shipped drone removed two screws on the top cover, this is the only difference with the older drone. We hope this helps you with your decision.
2020-5-31
Use props
cutis
Second Officer
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 5-31 22:19
We've verified with our engineers that there is only one generation of Mavic Air, the newly-shipped drone removed two screws on the top cover, this is the only difference with the older drone. We hope this helps you with your decision.

Thank you Dji Mindy
Then I embark into perfecting grapevine's rma'd mavic air generation2 revision which abandoned the top ornamental cover two each fastening screws.
Is there a way for you to check grapevine's logs in determining core board evaluation outcome for serial number 0K13G4Q00DK041 ?
The grapevine returned this drone denying any repair because they claimed crash yet grapevine stamped it QAQC okay returning it. It flies and obeys the rc. But the portside magnets strength is immensely stronger & more powerful against the starboard's permanent motor magnets and this ruins optimal efficiency propulsion wise. Further, when I took off this ornament cover, beneathe lay chloride contaminant factory fingerprinting stains, chemical reaction, that effectively corrodes delicate metallurgical surfaces which contacted the factory laborers perspiration finger tips. Inside my pc computer, it is not corrosive by perspiration salts because I assure cleanliness. This is why I am asking whether grapevine documented any info whether this core board has any issues with it.
This mavic air is not complicated and I can reassemble if I disassemble, easily. Now I know grapevine returns less than what it received, returning the corroded core board having fingerprints over it causing corrode by human staining of salts in handling. That is a standard practice no-no.
2020-6-5
Use props
cutis
Second Officer
United States

if you've ever disassembled the original mavic air, it's top ornament cover has two each fastener screws. Well, my rma'd mavic air is missing these screws. That means parts have revised. That means if you undertake repairs yourself knowingly then you better get the correct revision parts that fit.
Now are you engaged to this discussion theme of diy drone repair caught out of warranty compounded by whether gen2 parts being unavailable for diy repair.
2020-6-5
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 9991457 ft
  • >>>
Australia

cutis Posted at 6-5 16:44
if you've ever disassembled the original mavic air, it's top ornament cover has two each fastener screws. Well, my rma'd mavic air is missing these screws. That means parts have revised. That means if you undertake repairs yourself knowingly then you better get the correct revision parts that fit.
Now are you engaged to this discussion theme of diy drone repair caught out of warranty compounded by whether gen2 parts being unavailable for diy repair.

Now are you engaged to this discussion theme
I doubt that anyone is engaged to this discussion theme

What language do you speak normally?
It seems that English is not your first language.
2020-6-5
Use props
cutis
Second Officer
United States

Labroides Posted at 6-5 22:46
Now are you engaged to this discussion theme
I doubt that anyone is engaged to this discussion theme

Go find yourself a pillow to bite?
Maybe see a shrink?
Soothe your anguish
Cease your teeth gnashings?
2020-6-11
Use props
Geebax
Captain
Australia

cutis Posted at 6-11 12:31
Go find yourself a pillow to bite?
Maybe see a shrink?
Soothe your anguish

Spurl your radoclines
Garnish your leafy-parts
Vanquish your solidifarn
BTW, are you calling Labroides a poofter?
2020-6-11
Use props
cutis
Second Officer
United States

Geebax Posted at 6-11 15:07
Spurl your radoclines
Garnish your leafy-parts
Vanquish your solidifarn

Nah, instead, eyuufunguy (,;
2020-6-13