Focus issue / Zoom Issue
539 4 2020-6-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
cradioman
lvl.2
United States

Brand new Mavic 2 Zoom with only about 6 flights and no crashes. It now will not focus or zoom. I have watched all the tutorials i could find and done ALL updates, resets, uninstalls/reinstalls, calibrations on everything, etc. It worked fine yesterday and then today it will not focus? It is as if the Zoom feature is trying to refocus instead of zoom? And yes, I have tried MF and AF and AFC. I am a photographer, so I do know cameras quite well.

Any guidance would be helpful.

Cheers, Chris

2020-6-4
Use props
Suren
Captain
Flight distance : 13425892 ft
  • >>>
New Zealand

Have you tried to refresh the firmware via Dji Assistant, once you do that do a Gimbal calibration on a flat surface. Let the camera focus automatically and recenter then give it a try again.
2020-6-4
Use props
cradioman
lvl.2
United States

Suren Posted at 6-4 22:52
Have you tried to refresh the firmware via Dji Assistant, once you do that do a Gimbal calibration on a flat surface. Let the camera focus automatically and recenter then give it a try again.

Thanks Suren. Yes, I did try that and still no luck!
2020-6-5
Use props
Suren
Captain
Flight distance : 13425892 ft
  • >>>
New Zealand

cradioman Posted at 6-5 03:36
Thanks Suren. Yes, I did try that and still no luck!

Hmmm, could be a faulty camera then, maybe open a ticket with Dji if still under warranty.
2020-6-5
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there cradioman. I am sorry to read and to know that you are having issues with your DJI Mavic 2 Zoom. Since you have refreshed the firmware of the said drone and still the issue persist. Can you please post a sample footage captured by your DJI Mavic 2 Zoom for us to be able to see and assist you further. Thank you.
2020-6-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules