1836 7 2020-6-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
g2gg
lvl.3
Flight distance : 269738 ft
Romania

Hello spark owners!

I want to ask you if you encounter the same problem. The connection between remote controller and spark is somehow stable until i press the photo button. When i do this, i loose connection and spark return home, even if the distance is not big.
I observed that this problem occurs only when i use one of the batteries. Using the other 2, problem is not happening. It may be that the battery discarghe is affected and cannot provide enough current?
Also, i observed after latest updates that in general, accesing the media from dji go 4 app takes longer and sometimes appear as connection error.

My setup:
-iphone x, ios 13.5
-DJI GO 4 app version 4.3.37
-otg cable
-some signal booster from china

2020-6-6
Use props
g2gg
lvl.3
Romania

I am the only one who experience drone disconnection when pressing the photo button?
If you have some hints, are welcomed.
2020-6-9
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there g2gg. I am sorry to read and to know that you are having disconnection issues with your DJI Spark. Have you tried flying your DJI Spark with out the signal booster to a different or in an open area with less interference and please stay within the line of sight to see if the issue will still persist? In addition I hope that you will get the information you need from the experience of our DJI Spark co pilots with regards to this matter. Thank you.
2020-6-14
Use props
Eduardo Silva
lvl.2
Flight distance : 28757 ft

Brazil

to using DJI go 4 Android App Updated only my spark is losing signal even with 100m it has time it works normal it has time ke bar of wi fi is low and not stable as it should when you go loose final version 37 for Android? many so complaining of signal loss in version 36 of android
2020-6-30
Use props
Eduardo Silva
lvl.2
Flight distance : 28757 ft

Brazil

DJI Stephen Posted at 6-14 22:24
Hello there g2gg. I am sorry to read and to know that you are having disconnection issues with your DJI Spark. Have you tried flying your DJI Spark with out the signal booster to a different or in an open area with less interference and please stay within the line of sight to see if the issue will still persist? In addition I hope that you will get the information you need from the experience of our DJI Spark co pilots with regards to this matter. Thank you.

to using DJI go 4 Android App Updated only my spark is losing signal even with 100m it has time it works normal it has time ke bar of wi fi is low and not stable as it should when you go loose final version 37 for Android? many so complaining of signal loss in version 36 of android
2020-6-30
Use props
g2gg
lvl.3
Romania

Hello,
I use ios but yes problem started after some updates because initially i did not encounter this problem.
2020-6-30
Use props
g2gg
lvl.3
Romania

But is not related with the battery used, as i said initially. Is happening now with all 3 batteries and in diferrent areas - even in open field where are no interferences. And is sporadic, sometimes is not disconnecting sometimes it is
2020-6-30
Use props
djiuser_ZJ4k9zK5PNbN
New
Canada

Are you guys flying your drones with otg cable and the phone on airplane mode? I never had an issue this way. Turn the drone on, plug the otg cable to the remote and phone prior to turning the remote on, put the phone on airplane mode, then turn the remote on. The app will auto launch and connect to your drone.
2020-7-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules