Shipped to much for repair
818 11 2020-6-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_gffYQ3H5Mgzf
lvl.1
Flight distance : 24413 ft
United States

I recently send my drone for repair, although i might no read the shipping instructions correctly, I send the remote control along with the drone. Will i a get it back. Additionally in order to protect the drone i used the fly more carry bag and boxes to properly protect the drone. Will i get the carry bag back once the repairs are completed.

Thank you
2020-6-7
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi, we pulled up your case number using your Forum account. You do not have to worry, all items will be accounted for once the package arrives within our facility. Hoping I was able to inform you of the query you have for us today.

Thank you.
2020-6-7
Use props
djiuser_gffYQ3H5Mgzf
lvl.1
United States

Thank you for you extreme fast response
2020-6-7
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

djiuser_gffYQ3H5Mgzf Posted at 6-7 10:21
Thank you for you extreme fast response

No worries. Feel free to reach us for other concerns. We're here to help. Thank you.
2020-6-7
Use props
djiuser_gffYQ3H5Mgzf
lvl.1
United States

Hi there i have 1 final question.

I assume that when the product arrives for repair a inspection is done and if further damages are found they will be repaired as well? i asked because on the original request i didn't report a small dent on the gimball housing and a possible crack on the original filter that the drone had. Can this information be added to the current ticket or that is something that is added after the initial assessment by the tech.

Thank you again.
2020-6-7
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

djiuser_gffYQ3H5Mgzf Posted at 6-7 18:52
Hi there i have 1 final question.

I assume that when the product arrives for repair a inspection is done and if further damages are found they will be repaired as well? i asked because on the original request i didn't report a small dent on the gimball housing and a possible crack on the original filter that the drone had. Can this information be added to the current ticket or that is something that is added after the initial assessment by the tech.

When the drone arrives, our repair team will make a thorough evaluation, I will also remark this in the case.  
2020-6-7
Use props
Dsanchez1977
lvl.1
United States

Hello, thank you for all the help

Additionally i have updated my Screen name to Dsanchez77.

The drone should arrive via UPS Ground tomorrow by end of business day

Here is the tracking number 1ZE80E409097550845, It was Scanned this morning at Bell, California

Thank you again,
2020-6-10
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

Dsanchez1977 Posted at 6-10 10:04
Hello, thank you for all the help

Additionally i have updated my Screen name to Dsanchez77.

Thanks for your update, affected the epidemic, the repair process is expected to be delayed, we hope you will not be very anxious if it is delayed, our repair center will do their best to get it solved.
2020-6-11
Use props
Dsanchez1977
lvl.1
United States

Hello again

As i mentioned earlier i  had send more items than needed. i received an email that said what they inventory, they detailed, the Drone it self with serial number, the Remote control with serial number and 1 battery with serial number. the only item not included in the report was the Fly More Combo carry bag. You did mentioned that everything will be accounted for. So im a little concerned about not getting the bag back.

Thanks again for all your help and patience.
2020-6-12
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

Dsanchez1977 Posted at 6-12 10:37
Hello again

As i mentioned earlier i  had send more items than needed. i received an email that said what they inventory, they detailed, the Drone it self with serial number, the Remote control with serial number and 1 battery with serial number. the only item not included in the report was the Fly More Combo carry bag. You did mentioned that everything will be accounted for. So im a little concerned about not getting the bag back.

Since the bag has no serial number, it will not be scanned and displayed in the Repair Received Notice email, don't worry, we will ship all the items back to you.
2020-6-13
Use props
Dsanchez1977
lvl.1
United States

Thank you very much
2020-6-13
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

You're most welcome Dsanchez1977. Stay safe!
2020-6-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules