Return scam, intentional delays.
831 3 2020-6-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Actirasty
New
United States

I purchased Mavic Air 2 and DJI Goggles (order 0013987680148),  because the website said that goggles would work with all Mavic series.

Received my order on 5/15/2020.  Later i found out that goggles are not working with  Air 2.

5/24/2020.  I initiated the return, sent a pic and serial number

5/27/2020 got a response ((request#2785673)) from Drew, DJI Technical Support asking for additional details, which i sent immediately.

5/28/2020 I got confirmation from Drew: "In regards to your inquiry about this concern, we will transfer this email to the designated department that deals with issues as such for further assistance. They will for sure handle your concerns accordingly at the earliest."

6/1/2020 I emailed back asking when should i expect the return authorization, but my email was ignored

6/3/2020 I contacted chat support and was told that i will receive authorization in 24-48 hours.

6/8/2020 I contacted chat support again and they couldn't find anything about my return.  When i asked to create a new one, i was told that it will be outside of return window.

I have all emails and screenshots of chats.

this is absolutely ridiculous.

chat 6/3

chat 6/3

chat 6/8

chat 6/8
2020-6-8
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Actirasty, you have our sincere apologies for the unpleasant experience with our customer support team, due to prevention of COVID-19, DJI had to urgently adjust our service arrangements. The current service email channels have a large number of backlogs and may now have some delay in reply. We are so sorry for the inconvenience, and we are working to overcome the impact of the COVID-19.
Your experience with our customer service has been escalated to the management department to look into, and we also informed the team to handle your refund request in priority, please note the email update later, thank you.
2020-6-8
Use props
M4TRlX
New
United States

Yea, I'm having a not so good experience. First my package was lost on delivery, now controller connection issues. Was just speaking with someone after waiting a long time, then hung up on. Trying to call again and after almost an hour...still waiting. I may just send the whole drone bundle back.
2020-6-9
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

M4TRlX Posted at 6-9 08:43
Yea, I'm having a not so good experience. First my package was lost on delivery, now controller connection issues. Was just speaking with someone after waiting a long time, then hung up on. Trying to call again and after almost an hour...still waiting. I may just send the whole drone bundle back.

Hi M4TRlX, affected by the spread of the COVID-19, DJI has adjusted our after-sales service arrangements. There is heavy traffic in our current service hotline and online support channels, and you might have to wait longer in the line. We apologize for the inconvenience caused and are trying our best to improve your experience.
You mentioned that the controller has a connection issue, may I confirm if there is an error message in your DJI FLY app? If yes, please show me a screenshot with the error message, I'd like to help you check it. Thanks.
2020-6-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules