Ground Station Pro Waypoints Issues Not Flying Without Missions
1642 3 2020-6-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
pwilson
lvl.1

United States

Hello all,

We have a Matrice M600 Pro we have been flying with ground station pro.  Lately when we attempt to fly a waypoints mission, the mission will upload to the M600, the M600 will turn towards the starting point and then just sit there hovering and will not start flying the path.  The ground station screen on the Ipad will appear that it is in the mission and gives the option to pause just like it normally would but it does not fly anywhere automatically.  If you hold forward on the controller it will begin to fly forward and will automattically limit the speed to the speed set from the mission and it will actually turn, ascend and descend following the path set by the waypoints, but only as long as you hold down the forward stick.  We tested with someone else's Ipad and it seemed to work fine from there flying a mission on its own as it had before.  We reset our Ipad and it worked for one mission and then went back to requiring us to hold forward again.  Has anyone experienced this or know how to resolve it?  Is there a setting somewhere that enables or disables autonomous flight and requires us to hold the forward stick to follow the flight path?  Any assistance would be much appreciated, thanks!
2020-6-9
Use props
COA_M600_PIC
lvl.4
Flight distance : 237162 ft
United States

I have had this issue several times. From what I have been able to figure out it happens when you have both the DJI go app and the GSP app open. the MAX flight distances on the DJI go App interfere with the way points of the GSP app. it almost acts as if the DJI go app over rides the flight parameters of the GSP app so you have to turn off the advance flight settings on the DJI go app or increase the max flight restrictions to the highest setting and then it works. this always seems to happen to me when i do airport inspections.
2020-6-9
Use props
pwilson
lvl.1

United States

COA_M600_PIC Posted at 6-9 07:43
I have had this issue several times. From what I have been able to figure out it happens when you have both the DJI go app and the GSP app open. the MAX flight distances on the DJI go App interfere with the way points of the GSP app. it almost acts as if the DJI go app over rides the flight parameters of the GSP app so you have to turn off the advance flight settings on the DJI go app or increase the max flight restrictions to the highest setting and then it works. this always seems to happen to me when i do airport inspections.

I will check that and try another mission, thank you!
2020-6-9
Use props
COA_M600_PIC
lvl.4
Flight distance : 237162 ft
United States

pwilson Posted at 6-9 14:09
I will check that and try another mission, thank you!

glad to help. just hope that was useful.
2020-6-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules