MATRICE 200 SERIES V2 Release Notes (06/11/2020)
2504 6 2020-6-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DJI Support
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft
Hong Kong

Overview
  • Date: 2020.06.11
  • Aircraft Firmware: v01.00.0690
  • Remote Controller Firmware: v01.00.0690
  • D-RTK 2 Mobile Station for Matrice Series Firmware: v03.00.0013
  • DJI Pilot App: v1.8.0
  • DJI Assistant 2 For Matrice: Windows v2.0.11, Mac v2.0.11

What's New?

Aircraft:
  • Added altitude optimization for Mission Flight.
  • Changed the naming rule of the image files and folders of Mission Flight to fix the issue of duplicate file names when multiple groups of images are used for post-processing.
  • Added support for the all-new PSDK 2.0. Confirm with the third-party manufacturer that its product is compatible with PSDK 2.0 to avoid compatibility issues.
  • Optimized obstacle sensing during Mission Flight. The aircraft will pause during a mission, record a break point, then brake and fly back to the break point when any obstacle is detected.
  • Improved the flight stability in certain scenarios.
  • For the M210 RTK V2:
Improved anti-electromagnetic interference performance. The aircraft can output precise heading data using the dual antennas without connecting to the D-RTK 2 Mobile Station.
Fixed the issue where the RTK FIX status was displayed incorrectly in the app when the motors of the aircraft were not started.

Remote Controller:
  • For the M210 RTK V2, control for output of expansion ports using the customizable buttons on the remote controller is now supported.*
* DJI Pilot app v1.8.0 or later is required.

Notes:
  • The aircraft and remote controller cannot be downgraded to v01.00.0590 or a lower version after this firmware update.
  • To update the firmware for Zenmuse X4S, X5S or X7, connect the gimbal to Gimbal Connector I.
  • Download the firmware to a microSD card to update the firmware for Zenmuse Z30, XT or XT2.

2020-6-10
Use props
fans98622823
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1078245 ft
Turkey

I'm using MAtrice 201 RTK V2. Zenmuse Z30 camera is attached. However, even though I have made all the updates, the 6X hybrid zoom does not work. Could you help me please?
2020-6-11
Use props
fans98622823
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1078245 ft
Turkey

Anyone for help
2020-6-15
Use props
ifpcl
lvl.1

Chile

Since the previous update my team is getting  "Insert Additional Batteries.__" and with this new update we are also getting wrong battery level information. Most of the time , we fix it closing and opening again DJI PILOT. It is annoying  but more important, the pilot can take a bad decision because of a wrong battery level. Please fix it!
When the message prompts, we also lose video camera feed.
2020-7-6
Use props
Caca_NKG
lvl.1

Brazil

Hi guys... i have an doubt about M200 V2. I bought one and it came without batteries (tb55). The seller told me that M200 V2 kit came without battery and I have to buy it separately. Is it correct?
2020-8-3
Use props
recyclekingsleymail.co.za
lvl.2
Flight distance : 4478153 ft
  • >>>
South Africa

Caca_NKG Posted at 8-3 07:20
Hi guys... i have an doubt about M200 V2. I bought one and it came without batteries (tb55). The seller told me that M200 V2 kit came without battery and I have to buy it separately. Is it correct?

That's correct, in some countries it comes without it, I bought the EU RH version & it came without batteries.
2020-9-3
Use props
recyclekingsleymail.co.za
lvl.2
Flight distance : 4478153 ft
  • >>>
South Africa

ifpcl Posted at 2020-7-6 06:50
Since the previous update my team is getting  "Insert Additional Batteries.__" and with this new update we are also getting wrong battery level information. Most of the time , we fix it closing and opening again DJI PILOT. It is annoying  but more important, the pilot can take a bad decision because of a wrong battery level. Please fix it!
When the message prompts, we also lose video camera feed.

I have the same issue with my M200 V2, did you find a workaround or a cure? Its very annoying & very unprofessional when flying  with a client. I have 6 x sets of batteries & I'm getting the issue with 3 x sets...
2021-2-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules