Flight Data Question
899 9 2020-6-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
bob37
lvl.4
Flight distance : 260384 ft
United States

While flying, the “flycState” (column AS) changes during the flight.  Among the words I don’t understand are “Detour”, P-GPS and “Quick Shot” There are others that are obvious like “Auto takeoff”, “Go_Home” or “Auto Landing”.  
Where is a list of these words?  The “Detour” was most of my flight today.  It was smooth and uneventful.      

2020-6-14
Use props
Andy Uk
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3985676 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Detour I think is when APAS kicks it so yu don't hit something, P-GPS is normal mode and quick shot.... well that's obvious also.
2020-6-14
Use props
JJB*
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 12260774 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Hiya,

Could you upload your flightlog, using this > https://www.phantomhelp.com/LogViewer/Upload/

I never saw Detour in a log   so curious what it is.

GentleGPS is when APAS is active in P-GPS mode, so not Detour  afaik.

cheers
JJB
2020-6-14
Use props
MainByte
lvl.3
United States

I am curious also, IS there a list that anyone knows of?

Thanks!
2020-6-14
Use props
bob37
lvl.4
United States

This flight started with a tracking segment “ActiveTrack” but then was cancelled using a short punch of the RTH button and then a nice loop around the neighborhood at ~200 feet (so “Detour” was not APAS).  In another flight, I was in a valley so took my bird low and told it to come straight to me.  It was continuously having to compensate upward, and the message was “ActiveTrack” again.  It is like that one has two meanings.   

In the phantom help.com, the places the flightlog uses “Detour” it says “Gentile GPS.  There is some translation going on!  Very confusing.  There must be a table somewhere.  

https://www.phantomhelp.com/LogViewer/I0L0ETTLDBEPDIDCY824/
2020-6-14
Use props
GaryDoug
First Officer
Flight distance : 1264639 ft
  • >>>
United States

Is it possible that Detour is the mode whenever you exit Active Track?
2020-6-14
Use props
JJB*
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
Netherlands

bob37 Posted at 6-14 13:08
This flight started with a tracking segment “ActiveTrack” but then was cancelled using a short punch of the RTH button and then a nice loop around the neighborhood at ~200 feet (so “Detour” was not APAS).  In another flight, I was in a valley so took my bird low and told it to come straight to me.  It was continuously having to compensate upward, and the message was “ActiveTrack” again.  It is like that one has two meanings.   

In the phantom help.com, the places the flightlog uses “Detour” it says “Gentile GPS.  There is some translation going on!  Very confusing.  There must be a table somewhere.  

Hi Bob,

Yes, different decrypters use different names for flight modes etc.

I 'translate' flightmode to my logic.  ;-)  see the summary chart for your flight.

cheers
JJB
analysis1.png
analysis2.png
2020-6-14
Use props
bob37
lvl.4
United States

JJB* Posted at 6-14 23:15
Hi Bob,

Yes, different decrypters use different names for flight modes etc.

How did you get that summary?  That is great!  
2020-6-16
Use props
JJB*
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
Netherlands

bob37 Posted at 6-16 17:29
How did you get that summary?  That is great!

become a FRAP user....see this > https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=203659
2020-6-16
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi. Thank you for reaching out to DJI Forum. With regards to this inquiry. The P-GPS is where the aircraft utilizes GPS and Vision System to locate itself. In addition, the Quickshot for the DJI Mavic Air 2 is a shooting mode that includes Dronie, Rocket, Circle, Helix, Boomerang and Asteroid. The DJI Mavic Air 2 records according to the selected shooting mode and automatically generates a short video. The video can be viewed, edited, or share to social media from playback. Finally I will post a link where in you can check the DJI Mavic Air 2 user manual for additional reference. Thank you.

https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/ ... Manual_v1.2_en_.pdf
2020-6-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules