pepperoni
lvl.1
Flight distance : 25784 ft

United States

Hi, i got A air unit digital hd.
But not the hd digital goggles.
I thought my RE goggles would work!
Bad thought, bad research!
Anyway, Which other goggles are compatible with the air unit?
Anyone?

thanks in advance, Mark
2020-6-15
Use props
Fritz Wlan
lvl.2

Germany

Just the DJI FPV goggles. No other.
2020-6-15
Use props
Woe
Captain
Flight distance : 4129268 ft
  • >>>
United States

Only the Dji Fpv goggles.
2020-6-15
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Mark. Thank you for reaching out and for these information you have posted. The DJI FPV Air Unit is only compatible with the DJI FPV Goggles and with DJI FPV Remote Controller. In addition I will post a link where in you can find the overview and the frequently asked questions for the DJI Digital FPV System ( https://www.dji.com/fpv?site=brandsite&from=nav ). Thank you.
2020-6-17
Use props
djiuser_91DfcD3Z24hf
lvl.1
United States

Hi on this general concept does anyone know if I can use any of DJI goggles with Mavic 2 Pro?  I was going to get the air 2 but it’s not FPV and that’s one of my main wants..

I’m a noob so excuse my cheesy question.
2020-6-21
Use props
JEBariffic
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

I have a Mavic 2 pro and goggles RE. works great together. There is some loss of functionality... you can’t execute any of the intelligent flight modes except tap fly for example. But the image from Mavic 2 pro is amazing. Range in my experience is a bit shorter than with my smart controller, but just as good as using standard controller. I am disappointed that REs don’t work with the FPV camera (DJI product descriptions are lousy IMO) but if you’re ok with that, only plan on using goggles for your Mavic, I’d recommend them. Hard to go back to flying without.
2020-6-21
Use props
JEBariffic
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

Sry... double posted.
2020-6-21
Use props
djiuser_91DfcD3Z24hf
lvl.1
United States

JEBariffic Posted at 6-21 21:22
I have a Mavic 2 pro and goggles RE. works great together. There is some loss of functionality... you can’t execute any of the intelligent flight modes except tap fly for example. But the image from Mavic 2 pro is amazing. Range in my experience is a bit shorter than with my smart controller, but just as good as using standard controller. I am disappointed that REs don’t work with the FPV camera (DJI product descriptions are lousy IMO) but if you’re ok with that, only plan on using goggles for your Mavic, I’d recommend them. Hard to go back to flying without.

Thanks for the help it is greatly appreciated
2020-6-22
Use props
pepperoni
lvl.1
Flight distance : 25784 ft

United States

Thanks for the replies!
I bought the DJI fpv hd goggles!
I find the concept greedy!
DJI would gain more respect
by making the goggles cross-