How to get on my TV?
9765 6 2020-6-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
j_mccaslandyahoo.com
lvl.2
Flight distance : 6217 ft
United States

I have a MA2 and a smart 4K TV. How do I get video and images displayed in 4K on my TV from the micro SD card?
I'm using iPhone and IPad. Thank you!
2020-6-16
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Most smart Tvs have USB ports and you can plug the drone into the TV that way,  or if you have LG you might have Airplay support.
2020-6-18
Use props
Sparkflier
lvl.4
Flight distance : 194619 ft

United States

Most Smart Tv’s have mirroring to an apple device. Put the sd card in an apple device and mirror it to your tv. https://www.techhive.com/article/249065/how-to-connect-your-iphone-to-your-tv.amp.html
If you are having trouble, you can get an apple tv, a chromecast, or a Roku. Those all have mirroring built in and outputted via hdmi.
2020-6-20
Use props
Sanjeev9910
lvl.2

India

There are two ways one is put your SD card put that in the SD card reader and then plug it into the USB port which is behind the TV. Another directly connects the Smart tv to your mobile and play the video and images
2020-6-21
Use props
j_mccaslandyahoo.com
lvl.2
Flight distance : 6217 ft
United States

Thanks to all.
2020-7-2
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
Flight distance : 6188465 ft
  • >>>
France

On our LG Smart TV with Smartshare, I can stream DJI videos saved from SD card to Windows computer, to the TV via wifi.  No lag unless the bitrate is extremely high. Or there is a USB port on the TV if you transfer to a memory stick.
2020-7-4
Use props
CameronMontefi
New

United States

Yeah I am interested in the same thing. My TV doesn't work with drones and games in Canada neither. I hope that your tips will help. If not I will buy another TV because I can't take it anymore. It would be such a pleasure to put the feed from my drone onto TV screen.
2020-7-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules