Wifi password erased
3028 7 2020-6-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
GonzaloE
lvl.1

Mexico

Hello, I bought a used Spark drone. I can fly it with the remote but the wifi password under the battery is scratched an partially unreadable (I can only read 4 characters). I can read the SSID and can read the serial number. It did not come with the original box, so I can not read the password there either. Even the QR code is partially scratched.
Is there any way I can change the wifi password while conected via the rc? Or can I get the default password through DJI providing my SN? I would like to try to fly without the rc just using my ipad.

Help is appreciated.
2020-6-20
Use props
dji_MODDER
First Officer
Flight distance : 73209 ft
Netherlands

Bind your RC to the Spark.
Then use OTG cable to connect to your RC.
2020-6-22
Use props
GonzaloE
lvl.1

Mexico

dji_MODDER Posted at 6-22 03:00
Bind your RC to the Spark.
Then use OTG cable to connect to your RC.
https://youtu.be/GOi9WiS-PF8

Thanks. That much I knew. The issue is I can not change the wifi password in the drone so I can control it without the remote, just through my ipad.
2020-6-22
Use props
dji_MODDER
First Officer
Flight distance : 73209 ft
Netherlands

turn on wifi and plug it into the assistant it show under wifi section
2020-6-23
Use props
GonzaloE
lvl.1

Mexico

dji_MODDER Posted at 6-23 02:44
turn on wifi and plug it into the assistant it show under wifi section

Thank you very much! Worked just fine.
2020-6-23
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there GonzaloE. I am sorry to know that you are having issues with your DJI Spark before and it is good to know that you were able to solve the said issue. If you have any other inquiries or concerns with DJI. Please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. Thank you for your support.
2020-6-23
Use props
Maxdebeughem
New

Belgium

Hello there

We are in the same situation as Gonzalo, but I don't understand the explanation given by DJI Modder. Could you explain it with a bit more details.

Thanks in advance for the support.

2021-5-24
Use props
GonzaloE
lvl.1

Mexico

Maxdebeughem Posted at 5-24 03:28
Hello there

We are in the same situation as Gonzalo, but I don't understand the explanation given by DJI Modder. Could you explain it with a bit more details.

Hi. You should turn on wifi in your drone and plug it by cable to  your computer with the assistant installed. In the assistant menu, look under wifi section and the password will be there. Let me know if this explanation helps since english is not my native language. If my explanation is not good enough I will try to make it better.
2021-5-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules