Your user group with no voting privileges
2020-6-21
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13926112 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I sold mine in late 2018 for 85% of what I paid for it but it was in pristine condition and very current at that time. Now that the M2 series and Mavic Air 2 have been released since the original Mavic Air it has effectively been succeeded in the line up and as such is no longer current. Scratches on the drone also effect the price. You'll get more for it depending on the accessories you have with it too and the condition of the accessories, especially the batteries. Bottom line - if I were looking to buy a Mavic Air 1 fly more combo from somewhere like Ebay today and it had scratches on it and a high number of recharge cycles on the batteries but flew perfectly I would pay no more than £500 for it (around 50% of original RRP) or lower. The fact that the Mavic Air 2 is such a vast improvement over the original yet is the same price when the first one was released in Jan 2018 makes it even tougher to sell the MA1. That said, not everyone buying a drone on Ebay knows everything about drones - the buyer may not even know a Mavic Air 2 exists so advertise it at 60% but be prepared to drop to 50% - if still no interest then 40%.  
2020-6-21
Use props
USS ENTERPRISE
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2063642 ft
South Korea

A J Posted at 6-21 23:24
I sold mine in late 2018 for 85% of what I paid for it but it was in pristine condition and very current at that time. Now that the M2 series and Mavic Air 2 have been released since the original Mavic Air it has effectively been succeeded in the line up and as such is no longer current. Scratches on the drone also effect the price. You'll get more for it depending on the accessories you have with it too and the condition of the accessories, especially the batteries. Bottom line - if I were looking to buy a Mavic Air 1 fly more combo from somewhere like Ebay today and it had scratches on it and a high number of recharge cycles on the batteries but flew perfectly I would pay no more than £500 for it (around 50% of original RRP) or lower. The fact that the Mavic Air 2 is such a vast improvement over the original yet is the same price when the first one was released in Jan 2018 makes it even tougher to sell the MA1. That said, not everyone buying a drone on Ebay knows everything about drones - the buyer may not even know a Mavic Air 2 exists so advertise it at 60% but be prepared to drop to 50% - if still no interest then 40%.

Thanks for your information
I'll try to go for 60%
2020-6-22
Use props
Flycaster
Second Officer
United States

Also, what level of firmware is it on?
If it's an early version, say .400 to .700, a version that was stable and no nannying,
that may give another hundred bucks or so to the right person...
2020-6-22
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13926112 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

USS ENTERPRISE Posted at 6-22 05:12
Thanks for your information
I'll try to go for 60%

Always best to take your chances and come down a little if need be - never ask for what you want And word to the wise - do NOT ship the drone until the money is physically in your bank account and the funds are verified by your bank or paypal on the phone by you calling them - not via email! Lots of fraud on Ebay!
2020-6-22
Use props
DeafMacBoi
lvl.3
Flight distance : 7848 ft

United States

I think you should keep it because Mavic Air is not officially DEAD just yet.
2020-6-22
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there USS ENTERPRISE. Thank you for reaching out and for creating this poll. I hope that our DJI co pilots can give out there insights with regards to this matter and you can get the best information out of this poll. Thank you for your support and please stay safe always.
2020-6-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules