Mavic Air Battery won't turn on
2808 4 2020-6-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
B-24 Liberator
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1492736 ft
United States

I have one Mavic AIR Battery that is fully charged (4 green Lights , but won't turn on ).  battery in the drone, one short push on Power button 4 green lights, one long push , 4 green lights but then they turn off. no power to drone . also its been a month and battery is not discharging. I tried to discharge the battery manually with the supplied coupling to charge phone , power wont turn on.  I cant go on DJI asist to try updating because the battery wont turn on. Has anyone had this issue and found a soloution ? As near as i can tell, with out entering the battery software ive made 30 flights on that battery . I have 3 Batteries that i rotate so, only 90 flights all togetherdevided equally between the 3 batteries .
Thanks Sean
2020-6-22
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Sean, sorry for your experience with this battery, are your another two batteries able to power on the drone? Please clean the contact PIN. Then try again. If there is still no reaction and the battery is still under the warranty period, please send back for the after-sales service.
2020-6-22
Use props
B-24 Liberator
lvl.1
United States

yes the other 2 batteries power up the drone. I cleaned the pin as directed same results  4 lights on short push 4 lights on long push then lights go out.
2020-6-24
Use props
B-24 Liberator
lvl.1
United States

B-24 Liberator Posted at 6-24 18:21
yes the other 2 batteries power up the drone. I cleaned the pin as directed same results  4 lights on short push 4 lights on long push then lights go out.

Is there anyway to reset the battery?
2020-6-26
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

B-24 Liberator Posted at 6-26 02:09
Is there anyway to reset the battery?

In this case, it is recommended to send back this battery for the evaluation if the battery is still under the warranty period, please start a ticket here https://repair.dji.com/repair/index?site=brandsite&from=nav.
2020-6-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules