Use of Map on DJI Mavic Mini
976 3 2020-6-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Robert WG
lvl.1
Flight distance : 15013 ft
United States

Greetings fellow Drone flyers,I am new to this whole drone flying, but I hope to learn thru my future flights and conversations like this. I am wondering if anyone can tell me how to maintain my drone(aircraft) on the map page as I fly on a return flight.  Once I open the map page and follow my outbound line, back home, my drone falls off the page once I reach one end. Is there a way to make the map move to the drone always stays on the page, as you guide your drone back home??
Looking forward to your comments!!
2020-6-22
Use props
mini johnny
New

United Kingdom

I,m having the same problem. When the map is just open in the bottom left corner the drone stays in the center but when i open it to full screen the drone moves and the map stays still.
2020-6-29
Use props
Robert WG
lvl.1
Flight distance : 15013 ft
United States

mini johnny Posted at 6-29 10:44
I,m having the same problem. When the map is just open in the bottom left corner the drone stays in the center but when i open it to full screen the drone moves and the map stays still.

Thank you Mini Johnny,
I am wondering if you are using your cell phone or larger iPad. This only happens when I use my iPad mini. Maybe DJI can fix this with a future software update.
Thanks for your input
2020-6-29
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
Flight distance : 6188465 ft
  • >>>
France

I use a Samsung Galaxy S7 with my Mavic Mini. I've not noticed this problem so far, but you've prompted me to check. Thanks
2020-7-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules