DJI Digital FPV System Release Notes (7/13/2025)
1445 12 2020-6-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Tomasimo
lvl.3

Lithuania

Hello,

We're planning next release to be 07/13/2025.
We're going to fix:

• SD CARD SLOW errors in air unit
  • If air unit manages to record, recorded sound desinchronization will be fixed
  • Random black screens, glitches

We're going to improve:

• Increase bitrate to 50mbps.
  • Provide cheaper hdmi output solution (less than 700 eur)
  • Maybe someone will have time and implement sound transmission protocol, so you would hear your drone live
  • Maybe someone will have even more time and implement analog video scaling properties so it wouldnt be a small square in the middle

Wait patiently, while we ignore you till then.

DIJ.
2020-6-24
Use props
mc54
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1030 ft

United States

LOL so true.
2020-6-24
Use props
Ruhr
lvl.2

Germany

What?? In 2025?
2020-6-24
Use props
Fritz Wlan
lvl.2

Germany

Don’t feed the troll.
2020-6-24
Use props
Giammi
lvl.4
Flight distance : 847795 ft
Italy

Fritz Wlan Posted at 6-24 21:05
Don’t feed the troll.

Why not? It's sad, but is true. There are big flaws in the actual firmware and not a single word from DJI while we risk everyday to loose our rigs (and some of us did actually lost it). Is this acceptable for you? For me not.
2020-6-25
Use props
Ruhr
lvl.2

Germany

I guess DJI is working on it, like they did before to solve our problems. But for those who didn´t believe, there is also a way to ask politely for the next update, instead of this way.

I guess on this way, no one from DJI will make a comment to the next release.. so that there is no benefit for everyone, except becoming rude to the developers.
2020-6-25
Use props
Tomasimo
lvl.3

Lithuania

Ruhr Posted at 6-25 02:22
I guess DJI is working on it, like they did before to solve our problems. But for those who didn´t believe, there is also a way to ask politely for the next update, instead of this way.

I guess on this way, no one from DJI will make a comment to the next release.. so that there is no benefit for everyone, except becoming rude to the developers.

I've been asking nicely, no response. And this is still nice enough they could at least communicate a timeline, when we should expect the fixes.
2020-6-25
Use props
mc54
lvl.4

United States

It's called satire, and it's not rude.  I thought it was funny.  If anything, I find DJI's lack of communication with their customers as rude. When you plop down $900 for a product and you encounter problems, you expect more than boilerplate responses.  But I guess that's just their way.  Personally, I like companies like SpaceX that are super transparent and show people everything they are doing.  I guess DJI is super afraid that if they say ANYTHING, people will sue them or rip off their technology.  They operate from fear and not openness.  It's worked for them so far, though. And it IS a GREAT system, mine works great as long as it doesnt have an SD card in the air unit.
2020-6-25
Use props
Ruhr
lvl.2

Germany

Call it satire, I call it trolling of angry people. Absolutely useless for the sense of the forum, isnt it? But maybe we can open Threads to tell us jokes... or do you really think the next update comes faster now?

And by the way.. if someone makes a satir on your behavior, it's always a kind of rudeness.
2020-6-26
Use props
Tomasimo
lvl.3

Lithuania

Ruhr Posted at 6-26 02:26
Call it satire, I call it trolling of angry people. Absolutely useless for the sense of the forum, isnt it? But maybe we can open Threads to tell us jokes... or do you really think the next update comes faster now?

And by the way.. if someone makes a satir on your behavior, it's always a kind of rudeness.

Why would they fix anything, if no one is asking for it ? the more such posts the faster they will take action.
Company is not someone to get insulted, DJI should stand by they word, when they're saying that they're different and their communication with customers is on the next level...
2020-6-26
Use props
mc54
lvl.4

United States

I highly doubt anyone at DJI was insulted by this post, and if they were, they need to get a thicker skin.  The FPV community is used to seeing fast development of ideas into reality, DJI will need to get used to that (or...the FPV community will have to get used to waiting in limbo for the next advance to be sprung upon them at some indeterminate point down the road).  Luckily for DJI, it seems Fat Shark's bytefrost isnt happening any time soon.
2020-6-26
Use props
manc01
lvl.3
Flight distance : 96880 ft
Australia

Lots of people including myself really want the on board audio to be added. Is there a chance that this could be done?
2020-7-2
Use props
Tomasimo
lvl.3

Lithuania

Hardware seems to have what it takes it is just a question of a software, will they invest money developing it or not.
2020-7-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules