DJI Assistant 2 Will Not Install on Mac
696 5 2020-6-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
MRomine
Second Officer
Flight distance : 850971 ft
United States

I just downloaded the installer for the DJI Assisatnt 2. Ran the installer and when it finished it said instalation complete but I can not find it on my system anywhere. Did a system search for DJI Assistant 2 and it is not to be found. OS 10.14.6

Any thoughts on what are my issues?

Thanks
2020-6-25
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi. I am sorry for the trouble this has cause. With regards to this matter. Kindly please try to download the said DJI Assistant 2 for the DJI Mavic 2 series from this link ( https://www.dji.com/downloads/softwares/assistant-dji-2-for-mavic ). If this issue will still persist. Kindly please use different computer to isolate the said issue. Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2020-6-30
Use props
MRomine
Second Officer
United States

I could not find it because I believe the name was changed. I was looking for 'DJI Assistant 2' but the actual name is just 'Assistant'. I have now found it.
2020-7-13
Use props
spetersen
lvl.4
Flight distance : 501952 ft
  • >>>
Thailand

Go to system preferences, tap general, klick padlock to make changes, password required, allow apps download from app store. Now you would install DJI Assistant 2, hope this helps.
2020-7-14
Use props
spetersen
lvl.4
Flight distance : 501952 ft
  • >>>
Thailand

Go to system preferences, tap general, klick padlock to make changes, password required, allow apps download from app store. Now you would install DJI Assistant 2, hope this helps.
2020-7-14
Use props
MRomine
Second Officer
United States

spetersen Posted at 7-14 22:23

That was not the issue, it was installing under a different name than I was using to search with.
2020-7-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules