Import kml option - failure after payment
3686 2 2020-6-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ICG
lvl.1

Gabon

Hello!

After using the 5 kml import of the trial version on DJI GSPro, we bought the 50$ option for importing more kml files. Payment is successful but we still can't import more kml!

Did it happen for others? If yes, how can we solve it please?

Have a good day
2020-6-29
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi ICD, there are two ways to export the KML files, did you try them all?
Through GS Pro's internal file server
Step a: In the Material panel of GS Pro, press “Start Import”, then a file server will be started by GSPro in the WLAN.
Step b: Then launch a browser( Chrome or Safari will be better) in the PC/Mac, and input the IP address which is displayed in GSPro, and then you could upload or delete the files on the web page.
Note:
1. The PC/Mac and iPad must be connected to the same network, like same Wi-Fi;
2. The files can only be in KML format.

Through application on iPad
Inside of iPad, in any App that accepts to download the files, such as Safari, Chrome, Mail, etc, within these apps, once the KML files are downloaded, you could see the hint from the system to copy the file into GS Pro. Just follow the instructions then the files will be copied into GS Pro too.

Note:
1. All KMLfiles are supported in this method.
2020-6-30
Use props
ICG
lvl.1

Gabon

Hello DJI Mindy,

Thank you for your answer. But I don't have a problem for  for importing kml. I have bought option for importing more kml files than in the trial version, but nothing changes on the application! It's like I've bought nothing. So I would like to know if others had the same problem, and if yes, how to resolve it?

Regards,
2020-6-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules