Problema de Sinal RC e WI FI
545 1 2020-6-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Eduardo Silva
lvl.2
Flight distance : 28757 ft

Brazil

to using DJI go 4 Android App Updated only my spark is losing signal even with 100m it has time it works normal it has time ke bar of wi fi is low and not stable as it should when you go loose final version 37 for Android? many so complaining of signal loss in version 36 of android , Samsung A10s
2020-6-30
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused. With regards to this concern. Kindly please try flying the drone in a different location with less interference like power lines, metal or radio towers these may interfere with the signal of the said drone during flight. As per checking the Samsung A10s is not listed as a recommended mobile device for the DJI Spark. The said mobile device may work but since DJI has not yet tested the said device. We cannot guarantee the stability and compatibility during flight. Please try a different recommended mobile device to isolate the issue. In addition, I will post an image of list for the recommended mobile device for the DJI Spark. Please keep us posted for further assistance. Thank you.

2020-7-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules