1374 4 2020-6-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_wDSBxOhOoUS9
lvl.4
Flight distance : 103524 ft
Netherlands

Dear support,

I would like to share the story I had on 29.06.2020.

I was flying with my drone and I suddenly got a message that Remote Control connection was lost and the DJI Fly App screen blacked out at the same time (I have iphone 8). I immediately checked the connection cable with the phone however there was no problem. At this time my drone was on D 132m, H 27m and out of my direct view zone. As I could not see the information on screen I lost the control and also the drone. I attached the flight records. I got a Remote Control lost connection message at around 1m 20sec during the flight. I was filming the other side of the river at this time and after this second you will see senseless backward and right maneveurs because of this issue.

After this situation happened, I checked the flight records and saw that the drone had fallen to an inaccessible area, therefore I lost my drone.

I also shared the issue with product support. Request number 2876383

Please support for the investigation. I am ready to share further information if needed.

Kind regards,

DJIFlightRecord_2020-06-29_[13-18-39]log.zip

466.24 KB, Down times: 1

flight record

2020-6-30
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi there, I'm so sorry for your loss. As per check, you have contacted our support team via email, our team is following up on your issue and will reply to your email soon. I will also help to keep an eye on it, please wait patiently, thanks.
2020-6-30
Use props
djiuser_shuIPnHaMUQw
New
Flight distance : 43451 ft
United States

sorry to hear, same thing happen to me about 90mins ago.
2020-6-30
Use props
djiuser_wDSBxOhOoUS9
lvl.4
Flight distance : 103524 ft
Netherlands

Dear DJI,

First of all, thank you for finishing the analysis and providing the outcome to me in very short time for my case.

However, I also would like to share that the detail of the analysis done is not satisfying. The answer I received is that as a summary ″roll stick moved to right and crashed to the obstacle. As Mavic Mini can not sense obstacles, please fly with caution″. Means: Operation Error.   Really!

This simple analysis can be done by anyone who look to the flight data. Is this the only thing that DJI engineers can do?

I already mentioned that I got a RC connection lost message and the app screen blacked out and because of this reason these maneuvers done without seeing anything. I am also engineer and know how the real analysis should be done. The results shared with me is not acceptable.

Why screen blacked out? Why it did not return back to home? Why drone still took my commands although I had no RC connection message on Fly App?  What is the root cause of this problem?

I would expect a better investigation from a company like DJI....

Kind regards,

2020-7-8
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

djiuser_wDSBxOhOoUS9 Posted at 7-8 05:34
Dear DJI,

First of all, thank you for finishing the analysis and providing the outcome to me in very short time for my case.

Hi there, sorry for the inconvenience caused. I have managed to get your ticket number via your forum account, your concern has been forwarded to the related team to follow up, kindly please wait for the email update. Thanks.
2020-7-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules