DJI Go v. DJI Fly App
611 2 2020-7-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_KxMdtOnVvHXy
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1487054 ft
United Kingdom

I am reasonably new to the world of DJI and joined with a Mavic Mini and recently purchased Mavic Air 2. Both use the DJI fly App whichinnmy opinion is a good app that is sikple to use and some excellent features.

Recentky though i have been looking into inputting waypoints and how it is done using the DJI Fly app for Hyperlaps. Basically i have to fly to the way points input the waypoint go to the next and so on.

I did some further digging and found some stuff on how the DJIGo app uses it and basically you can add the waypoints to a map then fly.

Can someone explain why DJI have removed this excellent feature in the Fly App?
2020-7-1
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi. Thank you for creating this post and sharing your personal insights regarding this feature. With regards to this matter, the DJI Mavic Mini and DJI Mavic Air 2 are using the new DJI Fly application which is continuously being updated to improve user experience. With regards to the future releases and the said feature. I do not have that information available as of the moment. For more details about news and update about DJI please visit our official DJI website www.dji.com. Thank you.

2020-7-3
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13926112 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Waypoints came out on the Mavic 2 Zoom and Pro several months after it released - I'm sure we'll see something, at least for the Mavic Air 2
2020-7-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules