Adapter board questions for using the M300 OSDK
3998 5 2020-7-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_ywcYj8Wgbv6l
lvl.2

South Korea

Adapter board questions for using the M300 OSDK

I would like to control drone control, camera video streaming, and camera gimbal control via M300 RTK and OSDK. For this, an adapter board seems to be needed.

[Question 1]
  Please review the M300 RTK-Adapter Board-Onboard Compter connection interface.
1.JPG
  If I connect the Onboard Computer to the above picture through the OSDKUSB2.0 interface of the Adapter Board, is it possible to control camera video streaming, gimbal, camera control, and drone control through this interface?
  If not, please explain the correct interface configuration.

[Question 2]
  The power supply from the Adapter Board to the on-board computer seems to be possible with the 24V power output (XT30) port. Is it appropriate to supply power from M300 RTK to Adapter Board through OSDK Cable Plug?
   2.JPG

[Question 3]
  If there is no adapter board, is there any way to supply power to the onboard computer (ex Manifod2) from the M300?

[Question 4]
  Where can I download the Adapter Board manual? And can I buy adapter board in Korea?

[Question 5]
  When can the Adapter Board be purchased if not yet sold?

2020-7-1
Use props
Xiao Long
lvl.2

Hong Kong

[Question 1]
This requires the use of both USB interface and TTL serial port, TTL serial port is mainly used to achieve THE OSDK protocol, the USB interface is mainly used to achieve video streaming, Waypoint V2, camera gimbal function.
2020-7-2
Use props
Xiao Long
lvl.2

Hong Kong

[Question 2]
Yes, 24V voltage can be obtained directly from the OSDK interface of M300.
2020-7-2
Use props
Xiao Long
lvl.2

Hong Kong

[Question 3]
24 voltages are available without an OSDK adapter. You can refer to the DJI OSDK documentation for pin diagrams and connection recommendations.
2020-7-2
Use props
Xiao Long
lvl.2

Hong Kong

[Question 4]
I have consulted with DJI, the OSDK adapter is not on the market yet and cannot be purchased/there is no product manual.
But this adapter has no special IC and can be made according to the pin diagram provided by OSDK official website.
2020-7-2
Use props
Xiao Long
lvl.2

Hong Kong

[Question 5]
I hear it's July or August, but you can actually make it yourself.
2020-7-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules