DJI Mavic 2 Zoom battery won't charge
2572 4 2020-7-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Louise4404
New
Sweden

I bought DJI Mavic 2 Zoom Fly More combo recently with 3 batteries in total. I mistakenly charged all the batteries at once though the charging hub. Now 1 of the 3 batteries won't even turn on or work in any way. The indicator is dead. The battery won't even charge, through the hub, or on the charger straightaway. I've left the battery charging for hours but no sign of life. I tried putting the battery into the drone and power it on but that's not working either. What should I do and how do I get a replacement if there's no solution to my problem?
2020-7-2
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13926112 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

M2Z batteries have a warranty period of 6 months or 200 recharge cycles against manufacturer defects - which ever comes first. Where and when did you buy the drone?
2020-7-2
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Louise4404. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. May we know when and where did you purchased the DJI Mavic 2 Zoom Fly More combo? In addition can you please post a sample video of the said issue for us to be able to see and assist you further. Thank you.
2020-7-2
Use props
Louise4404
New
Sweden

A J Posted at 7-2 14:25
M2Z batteries have a warranty period of 6 months or 200 recharge cycles against manufacturer defects - which ever comes first. Where and when did you buy the drone?

Thanks for the info. I bought it online from a reseller in Sweden in April 2020.
2020-7-3
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13926112 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Louise4404 Posted at 7-3 00:34
Thanks for the info. I bought it online from a reseller in Sweden in April 2020.

Cool - thats covered then - as long as the reseller is an authorised DJI dealer. Best to follow DJI Stephens instructions above and get your brand new replacement battery. Good luck.
2020-7-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules